The best new websites to score fashion deals
- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of The OutNet
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Vaunte
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Pose
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of ShopHers
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Shoptique
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Barneys Warehouse
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of TopShelf
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Luvocracy
- The best new websites to score fashion deals10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Can You Deal?1 of 9
By Brienne Walsh
Bored with your regular rotation of online shopping destinations? A bevy of new websites are offering fun, fresh ways to find style steals, share fashion advice and even earn rewards for your good taste. Here, nine under-the-radar shopping websites that will keep you browsing for more.
The OutNet2 of 9
Founded by the same people who created Net-a-Porter, The OutNet is sort of like the discount luxury site's little sister—younger, bolder, and more affordable. Check out their new exclusive collaboration with Kate Middleton's go-to clothing designer Issa London for gorgeous dresses at up to 70 percent off.
Vaunte3 of 9
Wish you could steal the wardrobe of your style crush? Now you can: Vaunte sells gently worn designer clothes and accessories straight out of the closets of some of your favorite style editors, designers and fashionistas, including Lisa Mayock, the co-designer of Vena Cava, and Amri Kibbler, senior fashion market editor at Cosmopolitan magazine.
Pose4 of 9
Rather than tagging your friends in photos, this website lets you tag your outfit. Pose then matches your tags with an actual item from an online retailer, allowing you and your friends to browse each others' clothes like you might browse their cute male friends on Facebook. Bonus: If someone buys something you recommend with a link to purchase, Pose will reward you with 5 to 20 percent of the sale!
ShopHers5 of 9
This savvy shopping site is like eBay for people with great taste. ShopHers allows you to buys and sells secondhand high-end designer clothes, accessories and shoes. Find your style soul mate: Plug your measurements into your profile and ShopHers will connect you to other sellers who match your size and taste.
Shoptiques6 of 9
Tired of asking someone where they bought a chic dress or necklace, only to learn they snagged it at a funky little store in Paris you'll probably never get the chance to visit? Make this site your new homepage: Shoptiques serves as a global online retailer, giving you access to the best boutiques around the world. Search by neighborhood or item and even chat live with a stylist online to help you find the best bargains in your budget.
Barneys Warehouse7 of 9
New Yorkers aren't the only ones who can boast stylish steals at up to 75 percent off: The Barney's Warehouse website launched in February, allowing you to snag bargains 24-7 from home.
TopShelf8 of 9
TopShelf is the Pandora of fashion sites. Upload a picture of an item in your wardrobe, and a team of stylists—all of whom graduated from fashion schools, and are familiar with your browsing history—will scour online shopping sites to pair it with five great looks that you can buy immediately in your budget.
Luvocracy9 of 9
How often do you find something you love on Pinterest, only to discover it's out of stock or unavailable? Luvocracy solves this e-shopping dilemma by only allowing users to post products that are available for purchase. Create your own board of style inspirations and earn rewards when people buy items you recommend!
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession