11 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Next1 of 12Reefshots/Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 12Fern/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 12Fred Montana/Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 12DaGreenTeam/Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 12PRIMADONNA/GEMAIRA/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 12Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 12Reefshots/Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 12GC Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12Splash News
- 11 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This WinterCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Suit Up1 of 12
By Sara Tan
Calling all snowbirds: If you're bound for warm weather this winter, then a flattering and fun bikini is probably at the top of your packing list. Whether you prefer a solid hue or bright print, something sexy or something sweet, these 11 celeb looks will inspire you.
String Along2 of 12
Relaxing back home in Barbados, Rihanna flaunts her bikini body in a tiny string two-piece. If you've got the confidence to rock this look, try the style in a similar graphic print.
SHOP NOW: We Are Handsome The Victory string bikini, $209, shopbop.com
Under Cover3 of 12
Sometimes it's less about the bikini than what you're wearing over it. Dress up a basic swimsuit with a sheer kimono-inspired robe, such as Jessica Alba's fringed cover-up.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 kimono cardigan, $30, forever21.com
Prints Charming4 of 12
Make a bold statement with a colorful chevron print. Style tip: Mix the same print in different color palettes, like Hayden Panettiere does here in Florida, for an interesting look.
SHOP NOW: MinkPink Vivienne triangle bikini top, $20, 6pm.com
Nifty Fifties5 of 12
Pay homage to the '50s in a retro swimsuit similar to Taylor Swift's. Just opt for a set with a classic pattern, such as stripes or polka dots, and high-waisted bikini bottoms.
Gold Standard6 of 12
A sporty two-piece nods to the season's athletic-inspired trend. But in a metallic hue, like Nicole Richie's muted gold, the swimsuit still gives off a glamorous feel.
SHOP NOW: American Apparel shiny gold crop top, $35, americanapparel.net
Wild Side7 of 12
Jada Pinkett Smith taps into the animal-print trend, choosing playful zebra bottoms that pop against her black bikini top.
SHOP NOW: Trina Turk Tanzania zebra swim bottoms, $68, lordandtaylor.com
Think Pink8 of 12
A sweet floral print and ruffle trim lend a girlie vibe to model Erin Heatherton's bikini.
SHOP NOW: Onda De Mar Swim Dahab ruffled bikini top, $98, saksfifthavenue.com
Tropic Thunder9 of 12
If you're looking for a bikini with a bit more structure, try Audrina Patridge's style. The reality star's underwire bikini top isn't flimsy, so it's perfect for an active afternoon on the beach.
SHOP NOW: Zimmermann laquer underwire bikini, $114, matchesfashion.com
Tie It Up10 of 12
For a cute and comfortable swimsuit, look for a style like Alessandra Ambrosio's halter bandeau bikini. Straps prevent the top from falling down, while a busy, colorful print keeps the look fun for the beach or pool.
SHOP NOW: Mara Hoffman halter bandeau bikini top, $122, shopbop.com
Twist & Shout11 of 12
Accentuate your top half in a cute twist-front bikini, like model Jessica Hart's sweet two-piece.
SHOP NOW: Jets twist front bandeau bikini top, $137, my-wardrobe.com
So Snaky12 of 12
For a bikini that really complements your tan, copy Zoe Kravitz's nude snakeskin bikini, which is simple and sexy.
SHOP NOW: Melissa Odabash Martinique bikini, $188, shopbop.com