A chic twist on sun-protective fashion
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Cabana Life/Mott 50
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Mott 50
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Roxy
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Parasol
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Coolibar
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Cabana Life
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Mott 50
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Athleta
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Uniqlo
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Columbia
- A chic twist on sun-protective fashionCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Sun-Blocking Styles1 of 10
By Kelly Mickle
Save your skin without sacrificing style in these fashionable cover ups, dresses, shirts and skirts with sun-protective technology.
Fine Lines2 of 10
Perfect for every day, this striped boat neck dress helps protect you from the sun's rays with Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50 built into the fabric. Simply add flats and your favorite tote bag.
SHOP NOW: Mott 50 dress, $118
Smarty Pants3 of 10
From trail runs to kayaking, these flattering two-tone capri pants keep you covered thanks to their breathable stretchy neoprene fabric with UPF 50.
SHOP NOW: Roxy pants, $78
Citrus Punch4 of 10
Sun-protective fabric and a bold-hued design make this Lela Rose halter one-piece both practical and chic.
To the Max5 of 10
A beachy boho skirt is the perfect summer staple. The breezy fabric on this maxi contains tiny particles of zinc oxide—the same ingredient used to block UVA and UVB in broad-spectrum sunscreens—and is rated UPF 50+.
SHOP NOW: Coolibar skirt, $80
Take Cover6 of 10
We love this ikat kaftan with its embellished neckline. Bonus: It provides UV protection through its patented SkinSafe™ Technology.
SHOP NOW: Cabana Life coverup, $74
Hat Trick7 of 10
Enjoy the shade under this stylish wide-brimmed sun-hat with nautical detailing and UPF 50 sun protection.
SHOP NOW: Mott 50 hat, $65
Make a Splash8 of 10
Who needs board shorts when you paddleboard, surf and swim in a chic sundress made of swimsuit fabric with UPF 50+?
SHOP NOW: Athleta dress, $79
That's a Wrap9 of 10
Ideal for windy summer afternoons, this lightweight cardigan is made with a unique fabric that helps filter harmful UV rays.
SHOP NOW: Uniqlo cardigan, $15
Dress Up10 of 10
This sweet sundress keeps you cool and your skin safe with sweat-wicking technology and built-in UPF 40 sun protection.
SHOP NOW: Columbia dress, $60