A Few Of My Favorite Things: Bethenny Frankel
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Clinique
- Previous Next3 of 12Thinkstock
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Kenneth Cole
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of Theory
- Previous Next6 of 12Jerritt Clark/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of DDF
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Jildor
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Brest Friend
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next12 of 12Thinkstock
- A Few Of My Favorite Things: Bethenny Frankel9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
style_intro Bethenny_v01a1 of 12style_bethenny frankel
Clinique Blush2 of 12
"I'm no fuss when it comes to beauty products. I like that this fits easily into my handbag and it's a brush and blush all-in-one. It's multi-purpose and the color is delicate and romantic."
SHOP NOW: Clinique Quick Blush, $22
Dylan's Candy Bar3 of 12
"When Bryn was born, Jason and I insisted on buying pink M&M's from Dylan's Candy Bar." We can attest that there is nary a color, nor a candy you can't find there.
Kenneth Cole Luggage4 of 12
"My go-to luggage from stylish carry-on to larger suitcase. [It has] a great look and is different than everyone else's luggage."
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Cole Luggage, from $150
Theory Dress5 of 12
A fan of Theory clothing, Bethenny says the line offers, “great everyday dresses for any occasion.” We agree — the line has lots of stylish options for work or play.
SHOP NOW: Theory Dress, $135
Montauk Yacht Club6 of 12
DDF Mask7 of 12
"I love Dr. Howard Sobel's sulfur mask." We totally agree, Bethenny. We like to use it to clear up our skin whenever we get a breakout.
SHOP NOW: DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask, $28
Stuart Weitzman Sandal8 of 12
We all want shoes that are stylish and comfortable, and Bethenny shares that her Stuart Weitzman’s fit that bill. “The heels are comfortable and fabulous looking,” she says. What more could you want?
SHOP NOW: Stuart Weitzman Sandal, $178
Alternative Apparel T-Shirt9 of 12
“I wear so many dresses that having a t-shirt on is like a nice vacation,” reveals the star. Her top pick: Alternative Apparel. “I love how snuggly they are,” she explains, “especially when I’m lying around the house with Jason and Bryn.”
SHOP NOW: Alternative Apparel T-Shirt, $25
Brest Friend10 of 12
There are so many great products out there for moms and this nursing pillow is a "life-changing must-have for a new mother."
SHOP NOW: Brest Friend, $29
Alice + Olivia Dress11 of 12
“Cute, fun, flirty sexy dresses with an affordable price tag,” is how Bethenny describes items from celebrity favorite, Alice + Olivia.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia Dress, $365
Yogaworks12 of 12
"This is where I go to let it all go. They have the most incredible classes/teachers and the classes are offered all day long." Obviously, the hard work has paid off.
Watch the season finale of Bethenny Getting Married?, Thursday August 5th at 10/9c on Bravo.