A Very Clinton Affair
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Smythson
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of Essie
- Previous Next6 of 16RD/Bishop/Retna Digital
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next9 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Bounkit
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Jimmy Choo
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Yves Saint Laurent
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Apple
- Previous Next16 of 16Glo
- A Very Clinton Affair9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Scrapbook_Alexis_v01c_A-Very-Clinton-Affair1 of 16
Secret Service2 of 16
Tickets, check. Itinerary, check. Passport, check. This travel wallet's organization is superb for zipping through high security zones with ease.
SHOP NOW: Smythson of Bond Street Travel Wallet, $545
Globe Trotter3 of 16
I secretly want to be Ilsa Lund and this play on jetsetting expat wardrobes would be a bright spot in the sky.
SHOP NOW: Globe-Trotter Wheelie, $1,600
Power Up4 of 16
Confidence is key and donning a classic red lip is a quick fix to add a little power to my day.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle, $30
Politically Primed5 of 16
A good manicure keeps me feeling pretty and polished and this subtle shade of greige keeps me on trend, yet refined.
SHOP NOW: Essie Chinchilly, $8
Foreign Policy Flirt6 of 16
When I come face to face with Mr. Clinton, I must remember "Be Yourself" while flirting with an older man.
White House Wear7 of 16
This feminine duo is a necessity while tiptoeing through the estate halls at night — you never know what (or who) you might find.
Repair Me8 of 16
I love an all-night schmooze fest and this night eye cream will keep me bright-eyed for round two.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex, $50
Rhinebeck Romance9 of 16
With romance in the air, I'll be wearing this inspired 'do, which is perfect for showing off my stunner earrings.
Courting Candy10 of 16
Statement earrings are a must in my book and these chandeliers create the perfect pop of color and shine off the simplicity of my little black dress.
SHOP NOW: Bounkit Earrings, $395
Foreign Elegance11 of 16
Sophistication is the word for this wedding and this LBD is sure to make a presidential entrance.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Silk Tricotine Sophia Dress, $130
Senate Slipper12 of 16
I want to keep it simple and elegant this evening, and I'll be ready to dance the night away in this gilded peep toe shoe.
SHOP NOW: Jimmy Choo Capsule Collection
State Seduction13 of 16
In this subtly sexy, yet totally romantic parfum I'll feel ready for a scandal of my own.
SHOP NOW: YSL Paris Eau de Parfum, $77
Marine Minded14 of 16
This marine-conscious beauty compact will be a keen conversation starter with our eco-minded former VP.
SHOP NOW: Chantecaille Les Dauphins Palette, $77
Personal CIA15 of 16
This tech powerhouse will keep me informed of political happenings, receive the new secret wedding location via text, and snap pix while rubbing elbows with politicians.
SHOP NOW: iPhone4, $200
Now It's Your Turn!16 of 16
I used my Glo scrapbook to pick my must haves for a wedding, fit for American Royalty. What will you use yours for?