Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Fabletics; Zumba; Boast
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Nancy Rose Performance
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Boast
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Koral
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Onzie
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Alternative Apparel
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Zumba
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of intiMint by Cosabella
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Vimmia
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of White by Lole
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Fabletics
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the GymCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Fit Fashion1 of 11
By Tiffany Tse
A ratty T-shirt and sweats are fine for yoga class, but if you're heading to brunch afterwards, you'll want something more presentable. Thankfully, there are plenty of fitness brands offering workout-friendly clothes you can wear anywhere. Shop our ten favorites now.
Nancy Rose Performance2 of 11
Founded by a former elite gymnast, this brand makes flattering, feminine activewear ideal for yoga, Pilates or dance class. Try their ballet-inspired top made with flat seams, designed so the fabric won't chafe against your skin, and leggings featuring a compression waistband that's supposed to tighten your core.
Boast3 of 11
Boast makes all of its cute court apparel, like this preppy tennis dress, with UV 25 to help protect your skin from the sun. Another plus? Accessories designed for style and convenience, like this backpack that includes a compartment for your racquet and tennis ball cans.
Koral4 of 11
Believe it or not, Koral's metallic sports bra and leggings are made for working out. The lined bra features removable padding, while the coated pants come with an extra-wide waistband, which helps flatten your stomach.
Onzie5 of 11
Onzie's colorful, lightweight pieces are designed for breathability, which is especially helpful during a hot yoga session. This playful tank top has an open crisscross back, while these jersey pants have side slits, allowing you to wear them loose or tied at the ankle.
Alternative6 of 11
Most of the items in the brand's line are made from eco-friendly materials, including this lightweight tank top and sports bra, which is crafted from anti-bacterial fabric and comes with an elastic band for extra support.
Zumba7 of 11
These Zumba workout pieces are appropriate for a night out, but they're also made from fabric that wicks away sweat. The tank top also features a built-in bra—perfect for keeping everything in place during a dance-inspired workout—while the printed pants have a relaxed silhouette for easy movement.
intiMint by Cosabella8 of 11
This brand, known for pretty lingerie and sleepwear, recently launched a collection of fashionable activewear. Our picks? A sports bra with a flattering deep-V neckline and stretchy leggings, both made out of UV-resistant fabric.
Vimmia9 of 11
Vimmia's line adds trendy details (like lace trim and bright graphic prints) to functional pieces. Try their pullover and spandex capris, both of which have four-way stretch for a flattering and comfortable fit. The brand also promises that every piece will maintain its original shape and color, even after several washes.
White by Lolë10 of 11
Going to yoga or dance class? Stay cool and comfortable in White by Lolë's loose silk separates, like this relaxed top and a pair of elastic-waist pants, which still look elegant if you're headed out after.
Fabletics11 of 11
Kate Hudson's brand makes functional clothes with sexy details. The latest collection includes this fitted tank with an open back to help keep you cool and sleek mid-rise shorts with adjustable side drawstrings.