Affordable Wedding Shoes You Can Wear Again
- Next1 of 16Nerida McMurray Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 16Courtesy of Lilly Pulitzer
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of Sole Society
- Previous Next4 of 16Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next5 of 16Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next6 of 16Courtesy of Loeffler Randall
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Neiman Marcus
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next9 of 16Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next10 of 16Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next11 of 16Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Macy's
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next14 of 16Courtesy of Zappos
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next16 of 16Courtesy of Zappos
- Affordable Wedding Shoes You Can Wear AgainCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Fancy Feet1 of 16
At last, you've found the perfect wedding dress. Now, on to the shoes! Check out 15 pairs worthy of your big day but versatile enough to wear later on.
Heel Down2 of 16
These Lilly Pulitzer slingbacks, $198, are perfect for the office. Plus, the two-inch kitten heels mean you're good to dance past midnight.
Gray Matter3 of 16
Sole Society's mid-heel pumps, $60, come in a pretty gray hue that's less predictable than white or cream.
Feeling Blue4 of 16
Need something blue? Badgley Mischka's pumps, $203, will do the trick. As an added bonus, they'll look stylish paired with a summery floral dress later on.
Crystal Clear5 of 16
Delicate crystal studs make these New Look sandals, $53, formal yet understated.
Star Bright6 of 16
The non-traditional bride will love these Loeffler Randall sandals, $175, which come with star-embellished ankle wraps.
Take a Bow7 of 16
Kate Spade's strappy champagne heels, $298, transition easily from wedding day to cocktail party.
In Bloom8 of 16
Ann Taylor's heels, $185, instantly glam up your look, but they're not over-the-top, so you can wear them for other special occasions.
What a Stud9 of 16
Having a beach wedding? Stuart Weitzman's embellished flat sandals, $235, are great for navigating the sandy terrain.
Tough as Leather10 of 16
Look for shoes in versatile leather instead of satin, which tends to be a bit dressier. Ann Taylor's pumps, $128, are a sophisticated and feminine option.
All That Glitters11 of 16
Pelle Moda's sandals, $160, have a cool asymmetrical design and will make great going-out shoes some other time.
Toe the Line12 of 16
These Badgley Mischka open-toe pumps, $215, will draw attention to your pretty pedicure.
Retro Active13 of 16
If you love vintage style, slip into Kate Spade's slingback shoes, $358, which have a sweet, retro-inspired feel.
Classic Hit14 of 16
For a truly timeless silhouette, go for these Badgley Mischka pointed-toe pumps, $200.
Twinkle, Twinkle15 of 16
These Ann Taylor sandals, $228, add a touch of sparkle to your look, and the back zipper makes them easy to slip on and off.
Flat Out16 of 16
You'll feel comfortable standing on your feet all night long in these elegant satin flats, $53, by Touch Ups.