Are Your Clothes Aging You?
- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 7Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 7Courtesy of BCBG
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 7Courtesy of Anlo
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 7Courtesy of Newport News
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 7Courtesy of Rebecca Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 7Courtesy of Maloles
- Are Your Clothes Aging You?Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro Card_olay_v02a1 of 7
Updated Cardigan2 of 7
By Nicole Mann Novick
A classic cardigan can still have unexpected flair. Spice up basic staples with wild prints or embellishments, and you’ll feel years younger and still look polished.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor Cardigan, $78
Statement Necklace3 of 7
Dynamic accessories add a bold touch to even the most staid outfit. A statement necklace like this can take a cocktail dress or even a plain tank and jeans from ho-hum to daring.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Necklace, $48
Boot-Cut Jeans4 of 7
Not comfortable in trendy boyfriend or skinny styles? That doesn’t mean you need to wear mom jeans. A boot-cut or flared-leg offers the universally flattering fit of a fitted trouser and adds a touch of youth to an everyday look.
SHOP NOW: Anlo Jeans, $195
Embellished Blouse5 of 7
Work wardrobes can be less-than-thrilling, but small details go a long way to add excitement to any office look. Pairing a suit or simple skirt with an embellished blouse will give your grown-up office clothes a stylish (and youthful) boost.
SHOP NOW: Newport News Blouse, $19
One-Shoulder Dress6 of 7
Dresses don’t have to be tight or revealing to be sexy and youthful. Try an asymmetric cut with a more feminine silhouette to show off just enough skin, while still looking sophisticated. We'd even pair this short tunic style over jeans or leggings.
SHOP NOW: Rebecca Taylor Dress, $195
Fun Flats7 of 7
While heels will always give your outfit a lift, let’s face it – sometimes we need to give our tired tootsies a break. But a comfortable pair of flats doesn’t need to be dowdy or boring. The metallic touches on this electric blue pair are edgy, fun — and age-appropriate for almost everyone.
SHOP NOW: Maloles Flat, $249
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession