Stylish back-to-school looks for little ones
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Crew Cuts
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Poppy's Closet
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Kimmel Kids
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Poppy's Closet
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Darling Clementine Shop
- Previous Next8 of 12Glo
- Previous Next9 of 12Glo
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Crew Cuts
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Poppy's Closet
- Previous Next12 of 12Glo
- Stylish back-to-school looks for little onesCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
INTRO_Fashion_School_vo21 of 12
New Recruit2 of 12
Jack Purcell sneakers get a kid-friendly update in mossy green—perfect for hiding dirt and grass stains.
SHOP NOW: Converse Jack Purcells, $50
Hop to It3 of 12
On those days when getting your little one dressed is a struggle, these floppy rabbits will win her over.
SHOP NOW: Mini Rodini Rabbit tee, $41
Stencil Me In4 of 12
Graphic stencils, colored pencils and an eco-friendly canvas case make this garden-inspired set perfect for aspiring artists.
SHOP NOW: Kimmelcolors garden set, $45
Jean Scene5 of 12
Faded stars make jean jackets cooler than ever—and the classic cut means it’s perfect for boys and girls alike.
SHOP NOW: Mini Rodini jacket, $72
Mad for Plaid6 of 12
This plaid scarf is perfect for accessorizing a plain tee and is cozy enough for chilly months ahead.
SHOP NOW: Zara neckerchief, $17
Lunch Break7 of 12
Picky eaters will love this multi-compartmental lunchbox with room for every food group. Plus, it comes with decorative stickers for the ultimate in the customization craze.
SHOP NOW: Goodbyn lunchbox, $16
Bright Idea8 of 12
Your daughter and her friends will love showing off these posh polishes made with all-natural ingredients.
SHOP NOW: Keeki Pure and Simple natural nail polish set, $28
On the Fringe9 of 12
Neon fringe will add a playful flair to your tot’s morning. Team this tunic with leggings or let her wear it on its own for those warm Indian summer days.
SHOP NOW: Petibo Ana tunic, $58
A Leg Up10 of 12
When the cooler months hit, every little girl needs a playful pair of tights. This printed style is neutral enough to wear with just about anything, while still making a statement.
SHOP NOW: Crew Cuts tights, $15
Patch Work11 of 12
These loose-fitting pants will be comfy in class while the blue patches will protect active boys from playground boo-boos.
SHOP NOW: Bobo Choses trousers, $41
Little Lamb12 of 12
This nubby lambskin vest is a bit of an investment but one that pays off from season to season. Throw it over a dress for the first day of school, and then layer over a sweater once the holidays arrive.
SHOP NOW: Lindsey Berns vest, $74 (pre-order)
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession