- Next1 of 22Glo
- Previous Next2 of 22Allen Berezovsky/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 22James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 22Dennis Van Tine / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next5 of 22Larry Marano / Retna Ltd
- Previous Next6 of 22RD / Noseda / Retna Digital.
- Previous Next7 of 22Retna, Ltd.
- Previous Next8 of 22Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 22Jason Kempin/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 22Tony DiMaio/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next11 of 22CAMERA PRESS/Retna Digital
- Previous Next12 of 22Jayne Oncea/Icon SMI / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next13 of 22Bill Davila/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next14 of 22Michael Williams/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next15 of 22C Flanigan/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 22John Spellman/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next17 of 22Kevin Reece/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 22Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 22Giovanni / Splash News
- Previous Next20 of 22Ralph Crane//Time Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next21 of 22Larry Schiller/Pix Inc./Time Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 22AFP/Getty Images
BEAUTY_intro card_Baseball_v051 of 22
Torie Wilson2 of 22
New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez has been a media fixture in the past few years—and we're not just talking ESPN. He's been attached to some famous blond bombshells over the years, most recently to his current girlfriend, former WWE wrestler and model Torrie Wilson. Welcome to the gun show!
Cameron Diaz3 of 22
Another fit blonde, Cameron Diaz, dated A-Rod for over a year. The dashing couple lived in the limelight but went their separate ways last September.
Kate Hudson4 of 22
Kate Hudson famously rooted for then-boyfriend A-Rod when he was in the 2009 World Series. New Yorkers even held up signs thanking her at the victory parade, as Rodriguez had not performed so well in playoffs past.
Madonna5 of 22
And before Kate, A-Rod very famously spent time with Madonna. (Are you sensing he's got a type?) The couple tried to keep a low profile, which is virtually impossible when you're one of these two people in Manhattan.
Minka Kelly6 of 22
If A-Rod prefers blondes, then it seems that his teammate Derek Jeter loves a brunette. Jeter was in a nearly three-year relationship with actress Minka Kelly. The Friday Night Lights alum benched the Yankee last summer and has recently been linked to Wilmer Valderrama. (Oh, the drama...) Although Jeter has always been a little quieter about his famous lady friends, he's most certainly had his share!
Jessica Biel7 of 22
At the time in 2006, sporty and low-key Jessica Biel seemed like a perfect match for Yankees MVP Jeter.
On Wonderwall: See Jessica Biel's style over the years
Adriana Lima8 of 22
She may have ended up with an NBA star, but supermodel Adriana Lima once dated Jeter, too. We wish they'd had a child if only to see the gorgeous pair of eyes it surely would have had.
Vanessa Lachey9 of 22
Before she married Nick Lachey, the former MTV VJ was spotted out and about in New York with the Yankees captain.
Jordana Brewster10 of 22
Fast & Furious leading lady Jordana Brewster had a thing for the Yankees star back in 2002. They were first spotted together while celebrating Jeter's 28th birthday.
Mariah Carey11 of 22
Jeter's first real foray into the gossip columns came via his relationship with pop diva Mariah Carey back in the late '90s. We never quite figured out how these two very different personalities came together.
Alyssa Milano12 of 22
Jeter and Rodriguez haven't entirely cornered the market on celebrity girlfriends. Alyssa Milano is a huge fan of baseball... and its pitchers. She's dated Carl Pavano, Brad Penny and Barry Zito.
Hilary Duff13 of 22
Another famous girlfriend of San Francisco Giants pitcher Barry Zito was pop starlet Hilary Duff. She promptly traded baseball for hockey when she met and married Mike Comrie, who just announced his retirement from NHL at age 31.
Eliza Dushku14 of 22
Actress Eliza Dushku had quite a sporty summer in '07 while on the arm of then–Dodgers pitcher Brad Penny.
Mia Hamm15 of 22
Nomar!!! Along with being the subject of one of our favorite old Jimmy Fallon/Rachel Dratch SNL sketches, Garciaparra is married to soccer star Mia Hamm. They've even got twin daughters, who we're guessing have some serious athletic chops.
Halle Berry16 of 22
Halle Berry's first marriage—to then–Atlanta Brave David Justice—seemed at first like a fairy-tale pairing. Unfortunately, the ending wasn't so happy.
On Wonderwall: Find out what other surprising stars Halle Berry dated
Tawny Kitaen17 of 22
Eighties heavy metal icon Tawny Kitaen married pitcher Chuck Finley back in 1997. It ended on a pretty sour note, but we like this image of the family at the ballpark during happier times.
Misty May-Treanor18 of 22
Misty May is another Olympic star—in beach volleyball with partner Kerri Walsh—who turned into a baseball wife after marrying catcher Matt Treanor in 2004. They even have "M2" tattoos to symbolize their partnership.
Rihanna19 of 22
One of the hotter new pairings in sports/entertainment was Rihanna and Los Angeles Dodger Matt Kemp. The couple split in December after nearly one year of canoodling.
Mamie Van Doren20 of 22
On April Fools' Day 1963, movie star Mamie Van Doren became engaged to controversial baseball playboy Bo Belinsky. Their engagement ended before November of that year, but the two remained friends. The lefty pitcher referred to Mamie as his "physical therapist."
Ann-Margret21 of 22
Four-time Golden Globe–winning Swiss actress Ann-Margret was briefly attached to the powerhouse Belinksy as well.
Marilyn Monroe22 of 22
Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio were the ultimate baseball/Hollywood couple. Dapper met glamour in a way we'll likely never see again. The fact that Joltin' Joe had flowers delivered to his ex-wife's grave twice a week for two decades? Well, that just says it all.
NEXT ON GLO: Fun Facts About Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession