Baubles on a Budget
- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous Next2 of 17Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next3 of 17Courtesy of Bloomingdales
- Previous Next4 of 17Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next5 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next6 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 17Courtesy of Trina Turk
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtsey of Goodsie
- Previous Next9 of 17Courtesy of Max & Chloe
- Previous Next10 of 17Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Dori Csengeri
- Previous Next12 of 17Courtesy of Steven Alan
- Previous Next13 of 17Courtesy of Betsy Johnson
- Previous Next14 of 17Courtesy of Elizabeth and James
- Previous Next15 of 17Courtesy of Elizabeth Bell
- Previous Next16 of 17Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next17 of 17Courtesy of Topshop
- Baubles on a Budget10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Jewelry_v031 of 17baubles on a budget
Wood You?2 of 17
By Nicole Mann Novick.
A statement necklace of wooden beads exudes casual elegance.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie necklace, $128
Mix It Up3 of 17
Pile on the bracelets and go minimal with the rest of your jewelry. A set that varies from sparkly stones to beach-chic strings keeps things interesting.
SHOP NOW: R.J. Graziano bangles, $55
It's In The Wrist4 of 17
Beads are back! Designed in economical but lustrous stones like turquoise, aventurine and agate, the bracelets look good layered or worn alone.
SHOP NOW: Tarnish bracelet, $38
BING VIDEO: Hot Bridal Jewelry Trends
Triple Threat!5 of 17
A tribal-inspired, multi-strand rope necklace makes a modern statement piece.
SHOP NOW: Topshop necklace, $40
Mobile Home6 of 17
Whimsical, chunky rings look great when paired with a stack of skinny bangles.
SHOP NOW: Topshop ring, $25
Resin-ate7 of 17
Wear a luscious Palm Beach-inspired cuff to brighten up a subdued spring look now, and add instant glam by pairing it with summer whites in the months to come.
SHOP NOW: Trina Turk cuff, $75
Cuff Love8 of 17
Ultra-wide arm cuffs are sexy and chic. We love this one for its sleek shape and lacey attention to detail.
SHOP NOW: Zara Terez cuff, $125
Be Bold9 of 17
Transform any outfit with this earthy, turquoise-spike bib necklace.
SHOP NOW: Yochi necklace, $90
Pin Up10 of 17
A brooch gives even a denim jacket a sophisticated touch. This oversize flower doubles as a hair pin.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie brooch/hair pin, $28
Pay Attention To Detail11 of 17
Instead of sticking with metals, change things up with jewelry designed from unexpected materials. The artisan quality makes this pair particularly special.
SHOP NOW: Dori Csengeri earrings, $102
Anchor Your Look12 of 17
It’s all about extremes this season, and itsy-bitsy studs are the perfect accessory for every day.
SHOP NOW: Blue Canary earrings, $15
Secret Garden13 of 17
Quirky, oversize necklaces are a big trend for spring. Wear them as the main attraction with a more subdued outfit.
SHOP NOW: Betsy Johnson necklace, $55
Modern Art14 of 17
Silver is making a comeback. Modern, high-design shapes with little embellishments will keep your piece classic.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth and James ring, $195
Call Of The Wild15 of 17
Laid-back leather jewelry is a big trend for spring. Kick it up a notch with a ferocious embellishment for something unique.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Bell necklace, $135
Think Big16 of 17
Chandelier earrings are a great way to highlight your neckline. Whether heading to a spring wedding or a romantic evening for two, oversize stunners make any outfit stand out.
SHOP NOW: Isharya earrings, $150
Ring A Ding17 of 17
Vibrant jewel-toned gems on this stacker ring set means you can mix and match combinations for every occasion.
SHOP NOW: Topshop ring, $24
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession