Summer Styling Tricks From The Stars
- Next1 of 11PPNY / GSNY / Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 11Splash News
- Previous Next5 of 11Whittle / Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 11Butterworth/SplashNews
- Previous Next7 of 11Fern / Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 11MAP / Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 11Gotcha Images / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 11R Chiang / Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 11Fern / Splash News
Best Looks Of The Week1 of 11
Having a tough time with climate control? When the weather can't make up its mind, try these versatile styling tips from our favorite celebs. Here, Michelle Williams pairs a cropped denim jacket with a tiered baby doll dress to keep it from looking too sweet.
SHOP NOW: Denim Jackets
Whitney Port2 of 11
Make a tan minidress evening appropriate by topping it off with a tailored jacket and pointy-toed ankle booties.
SHOP NOW: Ankle Booties
Kim Kardashian3 of 11
Sure, everyone's talking about the ring, but don't forget that she's no slouch in the shoes and handbag departments, either. Here, she keeps it monochrome but opts for subtle details such as lace-up pumps and a stud-trimmed tote.
SHOP NOW: Lace-Up Pumps
Jennifer Garner4 of 11
You can go all black for the day—just keep it simple with a clean-silhouetted shirtdress and flats.
SHOP NOW: Shirtdresses
Courteney Cox5 of 11
Tone down a bold, black-and-white-striped dress with a soft, strappy sandal in brown.
SHOP NOW: Brown Leather Sandals
Ashley Olsen6 of 11
A crisp white button-down doesn't have to be boring. Pair it with electric-hued trousers and platform shoes.
SHOP NOW: White Button Down Shirt
Jessica Alba7 of 11
Take a cue from the mix-master of neutrals: Layers of light grey in cotton jersey just need a simple silver pendant necklace.
SHOP NOW: Grey Cardigan
Katie Holmes8 of 11
Keep denim cutoffs chic by adding a silk tank and a sharply tailored jacket.
SHOP NOW: Tailored Jacket
Keri Hilson9 of 11
When opting for all black, earn your style stripes by adding graphic touches such as bold-striped platform shoes.
SHOP NOW: Striped Shoes
Halle Berry10 of 11
A gauzy cotton top in the summer is sheer bliss. If you're feeling shy about the see-through factor, then style it with a thin, cropped sweater and skinny jeans.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Sweater
January Jones11 of 11
Don't get weighed down with an oversized tote when it's not needed. Instead, opt for a long-strapped crossbody bag that holds your daytime essentials.
SHOP NOW: Crossbody Bag
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession