10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Miguelina
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Aria
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Tec Petaja
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Nicole Miller
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Calypso St. Barths
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Best-Dressed for Less1 of 11
By Kelly Mickle
Who says you have to blow your entire wedding budget to look like a million bucks on your wedding day? From classic cuts and romantic ball gowns to modern shapes and cutting-edge colors, we've found ten gorgeous designer-quality gowns for less than $1,000.
Bohemian Princess2 of 11
This breezy boho bridal gown is perfect for a beach wedding.
SHOP NOW: Miguelina Rula vintage embroidery cotton dress, $695
Modern Marvel3 of 11
Soft draping and an asymmetrical cut make this gown feel traditional and cutting-edge all at the same time.
SHOP NOW: Notte by Marchesa one-shoulder gown, $895
Lacey Lady4 of 11
A romantic, delicately scalloped lace v-neck gown fashions a stunning look for any bride.
SHOP NOW: Aria Madison dress, $975
Blushing Beauty5 of 11
Shake things up with a blush-hued gown with tumbling tiers of embroidered and sequined tulle.
SHOP NOW: Candela Rosecliff gown, $800
Heaven Sent6 of 11
The light, ethereal fabric of this gown will make you feel as though you’re floating, rather than walking down the aisle.
SHOP NOW: Saja dress HB6565, $995
Old Hollywood7 of 11
Flaunt your inner glamour girl in this classic halter gown made of antique satin.
SHOP NOW: Nicole Miller Lia bridal gown, $730
Short Order8 of 11
Channel your inner Kate Middleton in this dreamy dress complete with French lace sleeves and deep-V neckline.
SHOP NOW: Catherine Deane Omari dress, $850
Work of Art9 of 11
A sophisticated off-shoulder neckline and origami-like layers create a bridal gown that's elegant and edgy.
SHOP NOW: Black Halo Eve Laurel Berman “La Reina" gown, $690
Glitter Girl10 of 11
What better time to shine than your wedding day?
SHOP NOW: Calypso St. Barth Aurora sequin paillette maxi dress, $850
Vintage Chic11 of 11
Antiqued beading and cap-sleeves create an Edwardian-era silhouette perfect for the romantic bride.
- Best "Non-Required" Reading for Moms
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- The oversized trend that's making a comeback
- Beauty Tips From A Supermodel-Turned-Actress
- 9 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 Must-Read Tips for a Healthy Divorce
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession