The Inside Story On ELLE's June Cover
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Alexei Hay
- Previous Next3 of 13Alexei Hay
- Previous Next4 of 13Alexei Hay
- Previous Next5 of 13Alexei Hay
- Previous Next6 of 13Richie Buxo/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 13Robert Smith / Ipa Press / Re / Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next8 of 13Russ Einhorn / Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 13Fernando Allende / NY Post / Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 13RD / Kirkland / Retna Digital
- Previous Next11 of 13Fernando Allende/Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 13KCSPresse / Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 13Splash News
- The Inside Story On ELLE's June Cover10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
RM_v021 of 13rachelmcadams
The Ingenue2 of 13
Wearing skinny jeans and a button-down, McAdams arrived solo at the Los Angeles cover shoot where she was taken from wholesome lovely into boudoir babe.
Styled by Joe Zee
Sing It, Sister3 of 13
Creative Director Joe Zee, taking his inspiration from Catherine Deneuve in Roman Polanski's Repulsion, transformed McAdams into a 1960s femme fatale. While she modeled straight-from-the-runway items by Burberry and Gucci, The Black Keys and Talking Heads played in the background.
Major Drama4 of 13
On becoming an actor: "I didn't know what it was exactly that I was looking for—some sort of outlet—and when I found it, it awakened something in me."
Animal Magnetism5 of 13
She may play an American in Paris for Woody Allen's upcoming flick, but for this photo shoot, she embodies sultry Parisian femininity. (Rawr!)
Wear The Pants6 of 13
For the Sherlock Holmes premiere in NYC, McAdams kept it glamorous and modern with an ultra-feminine Jasmine Di Milo pant ensemble.
Glory Goodness7 of 13
On the critics' reaction to Morning Glory: "It's funny, because so many people said to me, ‘It's the kind of film you don't see anymore, done in a way that isn't done anymore.’ I thought that was a really positive thing, but apparently not."
Love Story8 of 13
On the success of The Notebook: "That one seems to have had staying power. I'm so grateful to have a film that people respond to in that way. It was a big deal."
Making A Point9 of 13
At the Red Eye premiere, the pretty—but not predictable—star looks anything but jet-lagged. With her hot pink heels, she injects a surprisingly sexy detail into a look that's otherwise sweet.
Stroke Of Genius10 of 13
Wearing a watercolor gown by Elie Saab, McAdams proves that she's as comfortable doing couture as she is doing casual.
Playing Mean11 of 13
Although McAdams is known for being a sweetheart in real life, her performance as Queen Bee Regina George in Mean Girls (opposite Lindsay Lohan) nabbed her an MTV Movie Awards for Best Villain.
Coffee Break12 of 13
On working with Owen Wilson: "It's definitely a different dynamic from the last time we were together [on Wedding Crashers]. I love that Woody likes good guys to be good guys and bad guys to be bad guys. Owen seemed to respond really well when I was a really bad guy."
En Route13 of 13
The always on-the-go actress has become a pro at casual chic in her military coat paired with platform heels—ideal for extra comfort.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession