Best Celebrity Looks Of The Week
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Jorge Herrera / Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Dave Hogan / Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13Gareth Cattermole / Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Dave Benett / Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Angela Weiss / Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Jo Hale / Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Angela Weiss / Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Gareth Cattermole / Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Dave M. Benett / Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Toby Canham / Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Valerie Macon / Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Toby Canham / Getty Images
- Best Celebrity Looks Of The WeekCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro Card_BackstagePass_v021 of 13
Thandie Newton2 of 13
Thandie Newton is radiant in a sunny yellow Louis Vuitton dress. Add a cheerful color to your wardrobe — it will naturally highlight your look and brighten your mood.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Tote Bag, $165
Katie Holmes3 of 13
Katie Holmes stepped out in a chevron stripe dress from her own line, Holmes & Yang, which she designs with her stylist Jeanne Yang.
SHOP NOW: Stripe Maxi Dress, $50
Gwyneth Paltrow4 of 13
Gwyneth Paltrow’s pink Prada dress is totally Mad Men meets The Jetsons — but, of course, it works on her. Try a similar pop of color on a blouse, skirt or dress.
SHOP NOW: Pink Dress, $139
Jennifer Lopez5 of 13
Draped in silk, Jennifer Lopez shows off a sleek and sophisticated, yet totally easy, party look. For us mere mortals, jersey mimics the softness of silk at a gentler price.
SHOP NOW: Draped Jersey Dress, $233
Kim Kardashian6 of 13
Kim Kardashian’s subtle (for her) monochromatic black ensemble is super-flattering, yet perfectly accentuates her curves.
SHOP NOW: Black Jumpsuit, $78
Kirsten Dunst7 of 13
Kirsten Dunst’s Louis Vuitton dress has a feminine neckline and full skirt that’s definitely party-ready. But trust us: A navy dress can be right for work or weekends, too.
SHOP NOW: Navy Dress, $119
Eva Amurri8 of 13
Eva Amurri’s dove-grey dress defines body conscious. Hey, if you’ve got it, flaunt it!
SHOP NOW: Body-Conscious Dress, $117
Emma Roberts9 of 13
Emma Roberts' dress has an eye-catching beaded neckline. We have been seeing more girls leaving their statement necklaces at home in favor of an embellished collar.
SHOP NOW: Beaded Collar Dress, $138
Diane Kruger10 of 13
For us, Diane Kruger’s heavily embellished Lanvin dress will sadly remain a fantasy — but we’ve got our eye on a feather printed top to emulate her look.
SHOP NOW: Feather Tank Top, $70
Selma Blair11 of 13
Selma Blair’s tiered dress is fun and flirty — and those ruffles add curves to her boyish figure.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Dress, $46
Rashida Jones12 of 13
Rashida Jones plays with tribal patterns on this stylish sheath that would go easily from the office to a dinner date.
SHOP NOW: Tribal Print Skirt, $198
Krysten Ritter13 of 13
Try a vibrant floral-print dress for your next night out — it’s one of the season’s hottest trends and will still look right with opaque tights and boots in the fall.
SHOP NOW: Floral-Print Dress, $100