10 Cool Layering Ideas From Sundance Celebs
- Next1 of 11Ray Tamarra/GC Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Alo Ceballos/GC Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Alo Ceballos/GC Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Ray Tamarra/GC Images
- Previous Next7 of 11George Pimentel/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Ray Tamarra/GC Images
- Previous Next9 of 11REX USA/Everett Collection
- Previous Next10 of 11Seth Browarnik/startraksphoto
- Previous Next11 of 11Ray Tamarra/GC Images
- 10 Cool Layering Ideas From Sundance Celebs10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Sundance Style1 of 11
Forget Hollywood's black-tie awards shows. At the Sundance Film Festival, celebs turned up in ten warm, wearable looks perfect for surviving the polar vortex.
Chain Gang2 of 11
Contrast a classic camel coat and sweater with edgier pieces, like Rachel McAdams' chain necklace and motorcycle boots.
Crop Up3 of 11
For an interesting silhouette, try Zoe Saldana's combo of a cropped sweater over an oversize button-down.
Knit Wit4 of 11
Use playful accents, such as Anne Hathaway's mirrored shades and quirky mittens, to enhance a sweater dress.
Puff Piece5 of 11
Even Elizabeth Banks' puffer jacket looks stylish when paired with a turtleneck dress and knee-high boots.
Mad for Plaid6 of 11
Punch up a functional parka and rain boots with a bright checked shirt, like Chanel Iman did.
Vested Interest7 of 11
Take a cue from Diane Kruger and wear a belted vest underneath your coat to give shape to your bulky layers.
Heavy Metal8 of 11
When you're sticking with a basic black coat like Selena Gomez does, look for interesting hardware details.
So Fur, So Good9 of 11
To get Jessica Gomes' cozy look, mix rich textures like fur, leather and suede.
Cape Town10 of 11
As a fashion-forward alternative to a coat, try a dramatic cape like Krysten Ritter's.
Short Order11 of 11
Chloe Moretz's short shorts look winter-appropriate styled with tights and a heavy utilitarian coat.
Shop the Look:
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession