- Next1 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 76Amanda Schwab/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 76Amanda Schwab/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 76Marion Curtis/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 76Amanda Schwab/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 76Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 76TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 76TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 76TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 76Bryan Bedder/Getty Images for SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS
- Previous Next19 of 76Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 76Randy Brooke/WireImage
- Previous Next22 of 76Kristina Bumphrey/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next23 of 76Amanda Schwab/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next24 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next25 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next26 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next27 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next28 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next29 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next30 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next31 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next32 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next33 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next34 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next35 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next36 of 76Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
- Previous Next37 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next38 of 76Kevin Kane/FilmMagic
- Previous Next39 of 76Alexanderk/WireImage
- Previous Next40 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next41 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next42 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next43 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next44 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next45 of 76George Napolitano/FilmMagic
- Previous Next46 of 76George Napolitano/FilmMagic
- Previous Next47 of 76KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next48 of 76Frank Micelotta/Getty
- Previous Next49 of 76CBS Photo Archive/Getty
- Previous Next50 of 76George Napolitano/FilmMagic
- Previous Next51 of 76George Napolitano/FilmMagic
- Previous Next52 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next53 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next54 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next55 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next56 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next57 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next58 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next59 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next60 of 76Jason Nevader/WireImage
- Previous Next61 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next62 of 76Getty Images
- Previous Next63 of 76New York Daily News Archive/Getty
- Previous Next64 of 76KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next65 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next66 of 76Jason Nevader/WireImage
- Previous Next67 of 76Getty Images
- Previous Next68 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next69 of 76Theo Wargo/Getty
- Previous Next70 of 76George Napolitano/FilmMagic
- Previous Next71 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next72 of 76KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next73 of 76Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next74 of 76Frank Micelotta/Getty
- Previous Next75 of 76Mark Mainz/Getty
- Previous Next76 of 76GABRIEL BOUYS/AFP/Getty
- Best-Kept Secret10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Victoria's (Sexy) Secret1 of 76
This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show transformed from a circus ring to a garden in bloom to a seasonal array of calendar girls as beauties sauntered down the runway festooned in feathers — and lingerie, of course. Here's a peek at our favorite looks from this year's show and shows from Victoria's Secret past.
Frida Gustavsson2 of 76
With a spray of streamers trailing her, Gustavsson brought every color of the rainbow to the stage.
Cameron Russell3 of 76
In a getup fit for a queen, Russell stepped to Bruno Mars' accompanying beats.
Doutzen Kroes4 of 76
Kroes and her sultry talent have been with Victoria's Secret since her modeling career began in 2003.
Adriana Lima5 of 76
Lima's poison-ivy pucker perfectly accentuated her seasoned runway skills. The Brazilian bombshell has worked with Victoria's Secret since 1999 and has opened the show on multiple occasions.
Erin Heatherton6 of 76
Ringing in the show's 17th year, Heatherton made her fifth appearance as an Angel.
Lily Aldridge7 of 76
Wonder Woman in Angel form, Aldridge graced the runway with all-American pride.
Barbara Fialho8 of 76
Fialho got beach-body ready before the show by jumping rope to the Rihanna song "Diamonds."
Alessandra Ambrosio9 of 76
Ambrosio had the honor of wearing the coveted $2.5 million Floral Fantasy Bra in this year's show.
Joan Smalls10 of 76
Smalls fired up the stage, showcasing her tiger-tamed prowess all the way down the 102-foot runway.
Toni Garrn11 of 76
A quirky fact about this poppin' poppy: Garrn likes to eat chocolate on the treadmill (because clearly, she can).
Hilary Rhoda12 of 76
Rhoda sparkled as one of the show's up-and-coming stunners. Previously, she was most recognized as the face of Estée Lauder.
Karlie Kloss13 of 76
In addition to her modeling career, Kloss has started a cookie line, Karlie's Kookies, to benefit The Feed Foundation in its fight against hunger.
Constance Jablonski14 of 76
Jablonski donned a flowing cascade of feathers—one of the 28 pairs of wings featured in this year's show.
Candice Swanepoel15 of 76
A very bare Swanepoel is no stranger to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. This year marked her sixth stint on the runway.
Barbara Palvin16 of 76
Adding some spice as this year's sexy Santa, Palvin is also the face of the Victoria's Secret designer collection.
Sui He17 of 76
A vision in lavender, Sui He listened to songs from previous Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows for workout inspiration in preparing for this year's performance.
Shanina Shaik18 of 76
Shaik's floral foxiness even caught the eye of Rihanna as she strutted by.
Lindsay Ellingson19 of 76
Ellingson proved she would make a beautiful blushing bride one day as she posed confidently for the Calendar Girls segment.
Miranda Kerr20 of 76
The plumes fanning Kerr didn't overshadow this Australian beauty (and wife of Orlando Bloom) in the least.
Liu Wen21 of 76
The few dozen hand-painted tattoos adorning Wen's body took six hours to apply—but only 30 minutes to take off.
Behati Prinsloo22 of 76
In addition to earning Victoria's Secret Angel wings in 2009, Prinsloo is the face of DKNY Jeans, Nine West and Oscar de la Renta.
Jasmine Tookes23 of 76
Tookes milked her moment with the charm of a Southern belle during the show's "Angels in Bloom" segment.
Angels Past24 of 76
The 2012 runway show was full of whimsical imagination, but take a look at scenes from Victoria's past...
Back in 2006, model Ana Beatriz Barros floated down the runway in transparent angel wings and sparkling garters.
Constance Jablonski25 of 76
Constance Jablonski held court as 2011's mermaid queen, strutting her stuff in a glittering sheer and feather-embellished gown.
Julia Stegner26 of 76
Stenger cha, cha, cha'd her way down the runway in a meuy-calliente flamenco-inspired set.
Adriana Lima27 of 76
A Victoria's Secret veteran, Lima took a darker approach to the runway in black and purple sexy sheers with jagged black feather wings, looking very much Lenore.
Karlie Kloss28 of 76
A leggy Kloss strutted her self down the runway to the tunes of Kanye West.
Alessandra Ambrosio29 of 76
Art meets fashion with Ambrosio adorning herself with wings of bejeweled-gold.
Miranda Kerr30 of 76
Kerr transforms herself to Venus On Half Shell for the sexy undersea adventure.
Anne Vyalitsina31 of 76
Vyalitsyna posed at the end of the runway while boyfriend, Adam Levine serenaded her. After they broke up, Levine wasted no time moving on to another Angel.
Doutzen Kroes32 of 76
Kroes tangos her way down the runway in intricate sandals and a red lacey bra.
Joan Smalls33 of 76
Super model or super hero? Smalls stuns the fashion world to safety with her beauty.
Chanel Iman34 of 76
Pink spokesmodel, Iman flutters down the runway in a super bright tutu and striped knee-highs.
Sui He35 of 76
Shimmering goddess, He looks the epitome of glamour in glistening palettes.
Candice Swanepoel36 of 76
Swanelpoel gets bright with neon florals and lace.
Lily Aldridge37 of 76
Aldridge looks the part of a butterfly angel who's just emerged from a beautiful cocoon.
Toni Garrn38 of 76
Garrn goes Victorian-risque with a ruffled bustle and boaters hat.
Gisele Bundchen39 of 76
Isn't this the Santa you really want to see come down your chimney?
Anja Rubik40 of 76
A digital version of Rubik appears in the 2009 fitness video game Yoga for Wii.
Katsia Damankova41 of 76
You're looking at Ford's Supermodel of the World for 2006.
Erin Heatherton42 of 76
A total knockout. What else is there to say?
Heidi Klum43 of 76
Heidi looks almost wrapped up like a present here in 2008.
Chanel Iman44 of 76
Only 22 years old, Iman's been modeling since the age of 12.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley45 of 76
This British beauty played the female lead in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
Katy Perry46 of 76
The singer had been newly married when she gave a fantastic performance at the 2010 show. She divorced two years later.
Naomi Campbell47 of 76
Was this devilish costume in 2002 a foreshadowing of Campbell's alleged bad behavior to come?
The Spice Girls48 of 76
In 2007, the group reunited and performed together, to the delight of their fans.
Adriana Lima49 of 76
Only Lima could make a glittery red skull look sexy, not scary.
Marisa Miller50 of 76
This costume from 2009 has a definite burlesque vibe.
Liu Wen51 of 76
Before modelling full-time Wen reportedly worked as a tour guide.
Karolina Kurkova52 of 76
This Czech beauty makes quite the leopard-peacock, don't you think?
Jessica Stam53 of 76
Only an Angel could make mylar look so good.
Julia Stegner54 of 76
Stenger's first major magazine cover was for the French edition of ELLE magazine.
Alessandra Ambrosio55 of 76
The Brazilian beauty strikes a confident pose in 2006.
Jessica Stam56 of 76
Oh, to live in a world where you'd actually wear this if it rained!
Ana Barros57 of 76
Even with a mask, you can tell she's an Angel.
Izabel Goulart58 of 76
Goulart has walked in the 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Victoria's Secret shows.
Isabeli Fontana59 of 76
This costume gives "body-building" a whole new meaning.
Naomi Campbell60 of 76
We loved the decadent Nutcracker theme of 2005.
Justin Timberlake61 of 76
We wish we'd been in attendance when JT performed in 2006.
Alessandra Ambrosio62 of 76
Ambrosio is not just an Angel, she's an ambassador for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Mary J. Blige63 of 76
Blige looks fit enough to walk the runway in 2003.
Heidi Klum64 of 76
We have to admit, this is a pretty impressive set of wings.
Gisele Bundchen65 of 76
This Brazilian beauty looks perfect in Scottish tartan plaid.
Tyra Banks66 of 76
Banks holds the VS scepter high in 2005.
Ricky Martin67 of 76
The pop star performed on the VS runway in 2005.
Erin Heatherton68 of 76
This all-American beauty grew up in Skokie, Illinois, and was discovered on the beaches of Miami.
Magdalena Frackowiak69 of 76
This sexy Polish model has graced the cover of the Italian, German, Japanese and Russian editions of Vogue.
Fergie70 of 76
The rocker gave a show-stopping performance in 2009.
Chanel Iman71 of 76
Bubble wings—how fun!
Bridget Hall72 of 76
By the age of 18, this long-legged Texan was listed in Forbes as one of the top moneymaking supermodels.
Lily Donaldson73 of 76
The adorable Brit has an Angel face to go with that body.
Usher74 of 76
Seen here on the arm of Lima in 2008, the singer performed at the 2008 show.
Doutzen Kroes75 of 76
This Angel graduated at the top of her class in 2006.
Inguna Butane76 of 76
We do love a nautical theme!
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession