Best Look From The Golden Globes
- Next1 of 16ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 16ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 16Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 16Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 16Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 16AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 16Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 16ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 16Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 16Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 16Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Best Look From The Golden Globes9 Things You Need to Stop Doing to Your Skin ASAP
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Anne Hathaway1 of 16
Shop our favorite looks from the Golden Globes.
By Laurie Trott
Anne's proving herself as a fashion risk-taker on the red carpet with oversize paillettes and bold shoulders, but the pastel color softens up this stunning evening look.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Dress
Halle Berry2 of 16
Corseted tops accentuate curves in the most sensual way. Look for one that falls past the waist and pair it with a sharply tailored blazer and tuxedo trousers for a unique, feminine look.
SHOP NOW: Bustier Dress
Angelina Jolie3 of 16
Any color would look stunning on Angelina, but this shade of emerald green (a running theme at this year's Globes) is universally flattering. Try a draped, knee-length style for day or night.
SHOP NOW: Draped Dress
Scarlett Johansson4 of 16
The actress's blush-toned gown was a perfect choice for her creamy, healthy skin tone.
SHOP NOW: Blush Pink Dress
Natalie Portman5 of 16
The Best Actress winner cleverly hid her baby bump with an empire waist gown, and the rose embellishment at her chest drew the eye to her face while creating a playful feel.
SHOP NOW: Flower Brooch
Emma Stone6 of 16
Let's just say this one gets an "Easy A" for absolutely gorgeous! Vibrant fruity shades like peach are great for day and night; just go for sophisticated, minimal shapes like Emma's column gown or a simple wrap dress.
SHOP NOW: Wrap Dress
Michelle Williams7 of 16
An actress who never disappoints on the red carpet, here Michelle balances her gamine haircut with a fluttery, floral-appliqué dress. Try this style by day, and pair a similarly detailed blouse with trousers.
SHOP NOW: Floral Blouse
Amy Adams8 of 16
Amy Adams showed off her post-baby bod in a midnight blue Marchesa gown. This off-the-shoulder shape is genius for creating curves and hiding flaws. Try one that's knee-length for an upscale affair.
SHOP NOW: One-Shoulder Dress
Elisabeth Moss9 of 16
Elisabeth Moss shed her Mad Men character's desk-job persona for her walk down the red carpet. Her sparkling, vintage-inspired chandelier earrings were the perfect complement to a strapless gown.
SHOP NOW: Chandelier Earrings
January Jones10 of 16
January Jones stepped out in a fiery-red Versace gown with a plunging neckline and cut-outs that were just as eye-catching as the vibrant hue.
SHOP NOW: Red Dress
Dianna Agron11 of 16
A body-skimming gown in a neutral tone feels fresh for this time of year. Try this look at home in a tiered, pleated style.
SHOP NOW: Pleated Dress
Jennifer Lawrence12 of 16
For her big awards show debut, newbie Jennifer Lawrence chose a Louis Vuitton gown with cascading ruffles. For the most flattering results try a simple silhouette to balance the volume of the ruffles.
SHOP NOW: Column Dress
Mila Kunis13 of 16
Also in a stunning shade of emerald, Mila's form-fitting gown accentuated her gorgeous figure thanks to perfect ruching and draping at the waist.
SHOP NOW: Ruched Dress
Kelly MacDonald14 of 16
Boardwalk Empire's Kelly MacDonald accessorized a simple gown with a structured, glittering clutch, perfect for stashing all her party essentials.
SHOP NOW: Embellished Clutch
Piper Perabo15 of 16
Piper Perabo showed how an oversize bow can go a long way, adding minimal accessories and classic hair and makeup for a modern, chic look.
SHOP NOW: Bow-Embellished Dress
Hailee Steinfeld16 of 16
This budding starlet looked young, fresh and sophisticated in winter white.
SHOP NOW: White Tank Dress