- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Donald Kravitz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Matt Burton/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 10Jun Sato/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 10Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 10Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Andrade, Smith, Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 10AKM IMAGES/Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 10Jose Perez/Splash News
- Backstage PassCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_celeb looks of the week_SJP_v011 of 10
Kim Kardashian2 of 10
It was Memorial Day weekend ... maybe Kim Kardashian was trying to channel a bit of "picnic chic" in her checked blouse? We think she paired it well with a flattering black pencil skirt and simple shoes.
SHOP NOW: Pencil Skirt, $ 34
Jessica Biel3 of 10
Although she was attending a NASCAR event, Jessica Biel looked absolutely sophisticated in white cropped pants, a loose black blouse and cap-toe oxford heels that we must have. Now.
SHOP NOW: High-Heel Oxford, $69
Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 10
Sarah Jessica Parker touched down in Japan in an outfit you could actually travel in — rolled jeans, a grey t-shirt, a cropped leather jacket and a fedora. Although, we bet she slipped into those stunning sandals just before landing.
SHOP NOW: Blue Sandals, $80
Miley Cyrus5 of 10
Miley Cyrus showed off a rock-n-roll look at an appearance for her new album, Can’t Be Tamed. Thanks to her tangled chain necklace, slouchy satin pants and major lace-up platform boots, that message is coming across loud and clear.
SHOP NOW: Sexy Slouchy Pants, $260
Kirsten Stewart6 of 10
Kristen Stewart looks stylish, age-appropriate and even comfortable(!) in this simple black t-shirt and yellow mini combination. This look proves our theory: Pops of color really do make getting dressed easy.
SHOP NOW: Miniskirt, $88
January Jones7 of 10
January Jones stepped out in a black and white wrap dress with a psychedelic print that was balanced by her classic accessories: cat's-eye sunglasses, a preppy sun hat, structured bag and flat sandals.
SHOP NOW: Black And White Sun Dress, $72
Eva Longoria8 of 10
The ruffle detail on Eva Longoria’s minidress draws our eye up and down — a great trick for boosting the height of petite frames. Her nude shoes and long drop earrings also add length to her look.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Minidress, $172
Nicky Hilton9 of 10
Nicky Hilton enjoys the warm weather in this casually cool ensemble of field jacket, denim shorts and a graphic tee. The only hint of that Hollywood glitter is in her mirrored sunglasses.
SHOP NOW: Mirrored Aviator, $139
Jayma Mays10 of 10
We love Glee star Jayma Mays' on-set style — the madras dress, bright cardigan sweater and crafty flat sandals come together as one adorable summer look.
SHOP NOW: Madras Sun Dress, $90
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession