Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 10Hellmuth Dominguez/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next2 of 10Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10RD/Cortes/Retna Digital
- Previous Next4 of 10Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 10Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 10John Shearer/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 10Jamal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 10Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next9 of 10PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Joe Kohen/WireImage
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Rihanna1 of 10
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Rihanna stepped out in a daring leather dress, but add a leather pencil skirt to your wardrobe and we promise you’ll thank us. This versatile staple can be worn with a blouse to the office or a silk tank for a night out.
SHOP NOW: Leather Skirt, $149
Naomi Watts2 of 10
Naomi Watts’ strapless mini dress is anything but ordinary thanks to its shimmering silver color and rich texture. All-over metallic palettes might be too much for us mere mortals, so try a sequin-embellished piece for a similar look.
SHOP NOW: Sequin-Embellished Top, $250
Angelina Jolie3 of 10
Not to be outdone in the strapless and shiny department, Angelina Jolie shows off her flawless figure in a sparkling black mini dress. She’s got the perfect body, but strapless is a pretty universally flattering style, so give it a go yourself.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Dresses, starting at $21
Doutzen Kroes4 of 10
Doutzen Kroes just announced her pregnancy and she’s already glowing. … Okay maybe that radiance is also thanks to her vibrant red dress. Try a red item of clothing to give your look a boost.
SHOP NOW: Red Dress, $88
Heidi Klum5 of 10
Heidi Klum looks effortlessly chic in an oversize tunic-style top, cut-off shorts and sandals. Grab a tunic now in a print or pattern (like plaid) that you can wear over jeans or leggings in the fall.
SHOP NOW: Transitional Tunic Top, $78
Amber Heard6 of 10
Amber Heard looks fabulous in a ladylike strapless sheath with shoes in a similar tone. You’ve heard how vertical stripes make you look long and lean? Well, here’s the proof.
SHOP NOW: Vertical Stripe Dress, $68
Stephanie Pratt7 of 10
Fresh from the series finale of The Hills, Stephanie Pratt chose a one-shouldered sheer dress at a recent appearance. Sheer fabrics can actually be worn all year round; they just need to be styled with season-appropriate accessories.
SHOP NOW: Sheer Blouse, $218
Jennifer Aniston8 of 10
Jennifer Aniston breezed through the airport in a neutral ensemble that actually looks comfortable to travel in. We love her sleeveless cardigan — it’s a perfect transitional piece to shop for now.
SHOP NOW: Sleeveless Cardigan, $145
Kate Hudson9 of 10
Kate Hudson’s bohemian frock is perfect for a sultry summer evening. Go for an empire waist yourself — it’s quite the flattering shape.
SHOP NOW: Empire Waist Dress, $128
Katie Holmes10 of 10
Katie Holmes took a turn on the red carpet in a casual striped dress and low heeled pumps. While we're not sure the elements of her outfit go together, we do love that navy and red striped dress.
SHOP NOW: Nautical Chic Dress, $245