Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Next1 of 14Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 14Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 14Jacopo Raule/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 14Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 14Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 14Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 14Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 14Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 14Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 14Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 14Imaxtree
- Previous Next12 of 14Timur Emek/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 14Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 14Daniel Zuchnik/Getty Images
Sidewalk Savvy1 of 14
NYFW always brings out the most fashion-forward looks—and not just on the runway. See the week's 13 best street style outfits and shop similar pieces now.
Cartoon Network2 of 14
A Bambi sweater is a playful addition to an edgy black ensemble.
So Shady3 of 14
A shortcut to standing out? Just slip on a pair of quirky mirrored sunglasses.
In Bloom4 of 14
A bright floral skirt brings a girlie touch to heavy knit pieces.
Cape Town5 of 14
A furry cape offers a cool alternative to your everyday winter coat.
Flying Colors6 of 14
Combine soft pastel hues and simple silhouettes for an elegant outfit.
In the Bag7 of 14
A structured top-handle purse adds instant polish to your look.
Buckle Up8 of 14
Wearing a voluminous coat? Make sure to belt it to show off your figure.
Patch It Up9 of 14
Team classic pieces with patchwork jeans for an uptown-meets-downtown look.
Hats Off10 of 14
Sporty accents, like a beanie and slip-on sandals, lend your outfit a casual, youthful vibe.
Good Jeans11 of 14
Wear cropped skinny jeans over opaque tights for an extra layer of warmth and style.
Bee's Knees12 of 14
A pair of over-the-knee boots gives your bulky winter layers some va-va-va-voom.
Cotton Candy13 of 14
Mix furry textures, like this shaggy coat and purse, for a luxurious cold-weather look.
Puff Piece14 of 14
To stay warm and still look fashion-forward, rock an embellished puffer jacket.