Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Next1 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 11Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Winners' Circle1 of 11
The 2013 Miss USA, former Miss Connecticut Erin Brady, was radiant in her bejeweled corset gown and sparkling accessories.
Short & Sweet2 of 11
Mini dresses (and micro-minis) trumped the ball gowns in this year’s competition.
Go for the Gold3 of 11
The reigning color of the night (in its many glittery forms) was clear from the start.
Fringe Benefits4 of 11
Flapper fashion was in full swing with Miss Utah’s mini.
White Hot5 of 11
This fitted gown, accented with gold and pearls, was a winner in our books despite not making the final cut.
Fashion Flashback6 of 11
The ‘20s theme roared on with art deco-inspired pieces like this snug metallic stunner.
Pattern Play7 of 11
Pageant commentator Jeannie Mai’s slender figure—and dress pattern—have curves in all the right places. Her gold and diamond earrings (by L'Dezen Jewellery) top off the look.
Lady in Red8 of 11
Nana Meriwether, who became Miss USA 2012 after Olivia Culpo ascended to Miss Universe, left a striking impression as she parted with her crown.
True Blue9 of 11
Giuliana Rancic’s bold cobalt gown ensured she wouldn’t be upstaged by her co-host, Nick Jonas.
Style Staple10 of 11
Real Housewives of Atlanta star and Miss USA judge NeNe Leakes proved that a little black dress can still be a standout amid the glitter and glitz.
Kindest Cut11 of 11
Singer and judge Christina Milian sizzled in a low-cut gown, giving the contestants some serious competition.
NEXT ON GLO: Highlights from Miss USA 2012
- 10 ways to wear fashion's most addictive trend
- Yoga Poses for Every Sign
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- The Ultimate Modern-Day Dining Guide
- How to have a work "husband"
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession