Beyond Spanx: Innovative New Shapewear
- Next1 of 11Jason LaVeris/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Skinnygirl
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Skweez Couture
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Bare Necessities
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of Bare Necessities
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Spanx
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Spanx
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of The Girls
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Panache
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Bare Necessities
- Beyond Spanx: Innovative New Shapewear10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Take Control1 of 11
If kicking yourself for not hitting the gym is the most exercise you’ve done all season, don’t despair. We've got the skinny on the best new body-slimming shapewear to help hide those trouble spots. You just might be able to blow off that spinning class straight through Labor Day.
Baby Got Back2 of 11
Bethenny Frankel has just expanded her Skinnygirl franchise to include an expansive collection of shapewear. These padded bikini bottoms create the illusion of a fuller, curvier backside.
SHOP NOW: Skinnygirl Booty Booster bikini, $20
Give 'Em The Slip3 of 11
Not to be outdone, former Housewives co-star Jill Zarin has her own line on the market. This strapless slip helps to suck it all in under a fitted cocktail dress. Catfight not included!
SHOP NOW: Skweez Couture Skinny Slip'N slip, $65, available in
Suiting Up4 of 11
Not for the claustrophobic, this pair of nearly full-body leggings gives a more streamlined silhouette, from your bust to your ankles.
SHOP NOW: Lisse leggings, $62
Do The Wave5 of 11
The fibers in these arm sleeves contain mango butter and almond oil to help soften skin while creating a sleeker arm silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Lytess Micro-Massaging Anti-Cellulite sleeves, $30
Bathing Beauty6 of 11
This new maillot from the pioneers of shapewear enhances the bust and trims the waist.
SHOP NOW: Spanx Chic Trim Deep-V maillot, $188
Couples Therapy7 of 11
Alas, the day has come: Spanx for him. This compression crewneck creates a firmer chest, flatter stomach and better posture, while the boxer briefs give enhanced support, well, you know where.
Fit Star8 of 11
A favorite of Nicole Richie, these fitness capris slim and shape your bottom half, so when you do make it to the gym, you’ll fit right in with the regulars.
SHOP NOW: The Girls Tummy Control capri, $29.99
What's The Big Idea9 of 11
Bigger-busted ladies need not shy away from summery, strapless options—just start with an underpinning such as this. It provides full support and helps prevent that ever-dreaded back fat.
SHOP NOW: Panache Evie Strapless bra, $59
Va-Va-Voom10 of 11
This new bra from Victoria's Secret promises to increase your cup by two sizes, while the shaper trims your belly and waist for an hourglass figure effect.
Jean Genie11 of 11
The days of emotionally destabilizing jeans shopping are over. These straight-leg jeans have a hidden tummy control panel and twice the spandex of regular jeans so they lift your bottom and slenderize your thighs.
SHOP NOW: Miraclebody Katie Straight-Leg jeans, $110
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession