12 ways to look luxe for less
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Top Shop/Fossil
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Rag & Bone
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Fossil
- 12 ways to look luxe for lessCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Get Rich Quick1 of 13
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but the price tag? Not so much. Luckily you don’t have to spend a fortune to look like a million bucks. From accessories with faux fur accents to extravagantly embellished clothes, we’ve uncovered the most luxurious styles that will make you look and feel special—all for under $100.
Rock Star2 of 13
An oversize pink gem framed by clear Swarovski crystals and green resin cabochons, this gold-plated cocktail ring brings vibrant sparkle and sophistication to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane ring, $95
Fancy Feet3 of 13
Black suede ankle booties with a chic faux-fur collar add a touch of luxury to everyday footwear.
SHOP NOW: Nine West shoe, $70
Buckle Up4 of 13
A skinny leather belt in crinkled metallic makes a bold statement when paired with your basic T-shirt-and-jeans uniform.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone belt, $55
Be Jeweled5 of 13
Pair this glamorous gem-accented cap-sleeve blouse with a sleek pencil skirt for a posh office look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop blouse, $72
Clutch Play6 of 13
Nothing says glamour like an elegant satin box clutch with gem accents to complement your favorite party dress.
SHOP NOW: Aldo bag, $28
Living Large7 of 13
Lucky for you these gorgeous chandelier earrings with bold-hued beads and shimmery crystals only look expensive.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew earrings, $75
Golden Girl8 of 13
This subtle bronzed gold midi dress offers a touch of tasteful—not tacky—sparkle and pairs perfectly with black textured tights and stiletto heels.
SHOP NOW: Topshop dress, $80
Carry On9 of 13
A stylish logo wallet that holds your phone, cash and keys is chic enough to carry as a clutch.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet, $88
Treasure Chest10 of 13
The unexpected shapes and colorful combinations in this handcrafted gemstone necklace make for a fabulous statement piece at an affordable price.
SHOP NOW: Nakamol Design necklace, $68
Heavy Metal11 of 13
Silver studs add a moto-chic vibe to this black saddle-shaped cross-body bag. The perfect finishing touch to any outfit!
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden bag, $68
That's a Wrap12 of 13
Wrap this cream faux-fur stole around your neck to add warmth and glam to your winter wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins Stole, $27
Perfect Timing13 of 13
The extravagant mix of rose gold and mother-of-pearl on this ladylike watch adds dazzle to any ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Fossil watch, $95