Blogger Challenge: 9 Outfits For Under $100
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of Sazan Barzani; Joann Doan
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of Jenny Wu
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of Kiara Schwartz
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of Joann Doan
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of Kat Chang
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of Jenny Bernheim
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of Crystal Kong
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of Melanee Shale
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of Tanya Rivas
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of Sazan Barzani
- Blogger Challenge: 9 Outfits For Under $100Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Luxe for Less1 of 10
By Tiffany Tse
Proof that you don't need to spend a lot to look stylish? We challenged nine fashion bloggers to put together a great outfit for under $100. Check out the results, and shop some of their exact pieces too!
Sheer Genius2 of 10
Good, Bad and Fab's Jenny Wu pairs a sheer embroidered blouse, which was a vintage find, with a sweet dress and studded shoes for a girlie look.
Sneak Attack3 of 10
Kiara Schwartz of Tobruck Ave puts a tomboy-inspired spin on a lacy skirt with Converse sneakers. Shopping tip? If you can fit into kids'-size shoes like Kiara, they tend to be more affordable than adult versions.
Coat Tales4 of 10
This textured cover-up, as seen on Joann Doan of Love Fashion Live Life, is versatile enough to take from day to night.
Short Story5 of 10
How do you dress up relaxed basics? Smarten up your look like Love & Ace's Kat Chang with a trendy fedora and ankle boots. Like this savvy blogger, expand your scope beyond favorites like Forever 21 and H&M by shopping lesser-known sites that carry stylish, affordable clothing.
Pleats Please6 of 10
Margo & Me's Jenny Bernheim punches up a simple top and pleated skirt with striking accessories, like cat-eye sunglasses and intricate lace-up heels. Most of Margo's pieces are from Forever 21, but her outfit looks like a splurge thanks to an elegant black-and-white palette.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 retro cat-eye sunglasses, $6, f21.com; retro matelasse top, $15, forever21.com; antiqued midi ring set, $5, forever21.com; bag, $22, forever21.com; perforated stiletto heels, $37, forever21.com; H&M skirt, $15, hm.com
In the Mix7 of 10
Cryskay's Crystal experiments with clashing patterns—a boho-print jacket with stripes—in this cool off-duty look. Try shopping in the guy's section (Crystal's wearing a men's top here), since their T-shirts and button-downs often cost less than their equivalent in the women's department.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 boho icon quilted jacket, $30, forever21.com; H&M men's top, $6, hm.com; Forever 21 On The Edge faux leather shorts, $23, forever21.com; Forever 21 Night Moves stiletto sandals, $33, forever21.com
Earn Your Stripes8 of 10
Melanee Shale's simple striped T-shirt and skinny jeans look sophisticated when worn with a tailored coat and heels.
Fur Real9 of 10
Mixing rich textures, as La Bella Tanchi's Tanya Rivas does here in faux fur and leather, offers an instantly luxe look.
Varsity Team10 of 10
Combine trends without looking too over-the-top, like Sazan Barzani does in a letterman jacket, mirrored aviator sunglasses and high-waisted jeans.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 cool mirror aviator sunglasses, $6, forever21.com; Body Central twill varsity jacket, $25, bodycentral.com; H&M chiffon blouse, $5, hm.com; YMI skinny pants, $25, bodycentral.com; vintage bag, $9; Alloy Tessa heel, $30, alloyapparel.com