10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of Emily Kolberg
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Ashley Fultz
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Kat Chang
- Previous Next4 of 11Glo
- Previous Next5 of 11Glo
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Emily Kolberg
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Shauna Miller
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Chanelle Laurence
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Marta Pozzan
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Kelsi Smith
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of Annette Vartanian
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly ShoesCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Feet First1 of 11
By Tiffany Tse & Jamie Stone
For anyone who's dealt with problem arches or bunions, you know that wearing high heels and pointy-toed shoes is often to blame. But the alternative—orthotic-friendly footwear—comes with the stigma of being clunky and unfashionable. Thankfully, plenty of brands are making stylish shoes with built-in orthotics, like arch support and memory footbeds, designed to keep your feet healthy. We teamed up with Aetrex and challenged ten bloggers to style a pair of shoes. Check out their looks.
Think Pink2 of 11
VISIT HER BLOG: The Style Editrix
Jump Around3 of 11
VISIT HER BLOG: Love & Ace
Neutral Ground4 of 11
For a laid-back look, take a cue from this blogger and go for relaxed shapes and neutral colors.
VISIT HER BLOG: Everything Hauler
SHOP HER LOOK: Aetrex Jenna ankle-strap thong, $100, aetrex.com
Go Long5 of 11
For a vacation-ready look, combine a white maxi dress with vibrant sandals and aviator sunglasses.
VISIT HER BLOG: A Keene Sense of Style
SHOP HER LOOK: Aetrex Marissa ankle-strap sandals, $100, aetrex.com
Prints Charming6 of 11
Add some polish to a pretty print dress with a wide-brim hat, belt and cutout sandals.
VISIT HER BLOG: Emmy J
SHOP HER LOOK: Aetrex Melanie sandals, $100, aetrex.com
Back to Basics7 of 11
VISIT HER BLOG: Penny Chic
A Leg Up8 of 11
VISIT HER BLOG: The Penelope Times
Feeling Blue9 of 11
Ditch the high heels and pair sleek ballet flats with a girlie dress for a night out.
VISIT HER BLOG: It's Super Fashion
SHOP HER LOOK: Aetrex Erica ballet flat, $100, aetrex.com
In Bloom10 of 11
Style a vintage-inspired floral dress with strappy sandals for a simple, summery ensemble.
VISIT HER BLOG: The StyleSmith Diaries
SHOP HER LOOK: Aetrex Paige gladiator heeled sandal, $130, aetrex.com
Flat Out11 of 11
This blogger's weekend outfit looks instantly preppy thanks to the addition of a silk scarf and feminine flats.
VISIT HER BLOG: A Vintage Splendor