- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Mar Y Sol
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of Zara
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Summer Hoeckel
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of Club Monaco
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Charm And Chain
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of People Tree
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of Sachin and Babi
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of Charm And Chain
- Earthly DelightsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Style_Earthly Delights_intro card_w.photo credits1 of 12Style_Earthly Delights
The Final Straw2 of 12
By Lilah Nicolaidis
We see this woven straw clutch as an ideal day-to-night bag. The neutral color makes it easy to pair with any outfit, and the black flower adds just the right amount of drama.
SHOP NOW: Mar Y Sol Clutch, $79.
Peasant Journey3 of 12
The peasant top gets reinvented every season because it’s a perfect spring choice. This time around, we'll take ours in a sheer, lightweight fabric with an exotic floral print.
SHOP NOW: Zara Shirt, $59.
All That Glitters4 of 12
If we had it our way, an oversize ring would be the finishing touch to every outfit. We love how this big bauble mixes earthy turquoise stones with flashy rhinestone gems.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Ring, $24.
Not-So-Heavy Metal5 of 12
Trimmed with glittery silver rings, this top is everything bohemian chic should be: pretty, flowing and perfect for twirling to some tunes.
SHOP NOW: Robert Rodriguez Blouse, $264, call 213-629-2800 for a retailer.
True Blue6 of 12
This spring, the fashion world fell hard for the ikat print’s tribal, globe-trotting vibe. Those wary of bold patterns can ease into the trend with a clutch like this Mediterranean blue stunner.
SHOP NOW: Club Monaco Clutch, $129.
Flower Child7 of 12
These beaded earrings make us wish we were a little craftier than we actually are. Thank goodness somebody else is so we can wear them with our favorite little black dress.
SHOP NOW: Lavish Earrings, $85.
Natural Woman8 of 12
We picked up a similar bag one spring break long ago, during a major Woodstock phase. We wore that one to shreds before graduation, so we couldn't be more thrilled to see this summer-of-love favorite again.
SHOP NOW: Aldo Bag, $35.
Fine Print9 of 12
The simple shape of this dress makes it easy to wear, and the spectacular tribal print makes it stand out in a crowd. We’d pair this beauty with a touch of gold or silver in a shoe, bag or bangles.
SHOP NOW: People Tree Dress.
Mix It Up10 of 12
This bracelet is the perfect example of how natural elements (silk cord) can be mixed with precious items (oversize crystals) for a truly refined result.
SHOP NOW: Sachin & Babi Bracelet, $180.
Moroccan Moment11 of 12
Bronze paillettes and gold sequins trim the toe of this sandal, giving it a special handmade quality. Don’t be surprised if your friends ask whether you found them in a Marrakesh bazaar.
SHOP NOW: Nine West Shoe, $99.
Crystal Light12 of 12
There are things in life that are simply worth the splurge, like these aqua quartz-and-gold earrings. Plus, they take us back to a time in middle school when the power of crystals was all the rage.
SHOP NOW: Pade Vavra Earrings, $375.