- Next1 of 14Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next2 of 14Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next3 of 14Courtesy of Forever 21
- Previous Next4 of 14Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 14Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next6 of 14Courtesy of Tory Burch
- Previous Next7 of 14Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next8 of 14Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next9 of 14Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next10 of 14Courtesy of My Theresa
- Previous Next11 of 14Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next12 of 14Imaxtree.com
- Previous Next13 of 14Courtesy of Stylebop
- Previous Next14 of 14Courtesy of Urban Outfitters
Buttoned-Up1 of 14
Fall fashions are taking a cue from decades past and taking a demure, feminine path. We've got you covered as we've rounded up some runway inspiration and key items to get the look.
Adam's fall show curated a librarian-chic look with high-collar tie blouses, full skirts and capes for toppers.
Great Scots2 of 14
Take a trip to the Highlands in a window-pane plaid, full-skirt with pleats. Cinch at the waist with a belt to accentuate a tiny midsection.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Midi Skirt, $83
In The Ruffles3 of 14
Keep your toes warm by slipping on a pair of ruffled socks with your heels.
SHOP NOW: Forever 21 Socks, $4
Velvet Underground4 of 14
Tie your feet up like a pretty little bow with a platformed spin on the classic Mary Jane.
SHOP NOW: Unique Mary Jane, $200
Peachy Keen5 of 14
Bottega Veneta channeled a very Jackie O. moment with pastel-colored tweed suits.
Frayed Out6 of 14
Look peachy in a high-collar blouse. The softly-frayed edging adds a bit of character to this silky top.
SHOP NOW: Tory Burch Blouse, $395
Scalloped7 of 14
Update the classic pencil skirt by donning one that hits below-the-knee. Wearing one with detailing, such as a scalloped pocket, adds a little character to the original.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Pencil Skirt, $50
If The Glove Fits8 of 14
Go opera-length when slipping on your gloves this season. Try in a richly-hued color for a little pop of jewel-tone to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Zara Gloves, $80
Riding High9 of 14
Clean lines and long lengths take center stage in Celine's fall collection.
High Brow10 of 14
Suit up in a camel-colored cashmere turtleneck.
SHOP NOW: Jardin Des Orangers Turtleneck, $235
Swing Time11 of 14
A retro-lined swing coat is a must-have this season when the temperature drops.
SHOP NOW: McGinn Swing Coat, $250
Simple Floral12 of 14
Dresses with simple prints and silhouettes that emulated the '40s dominated the runways at Miu Miu.
Pleats & Prints13 of 14
Try a simply printed dress with a contrast color tie-bow for a dressed-up, office appropriate look.
SHOP NOW: Moschino Cheap & Chic Dress, $750
Do The Polka14 of 14
Add some leggy character with spotted tights.
SHOP NOW: Urban Outfitters Tights, $12
NEXT GALLERY: Figure-Flattering Coats
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession