- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 9Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 9Courtesy of ROMYGOLD
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 9Courtesy of Steven Alan
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 9Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 9Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 9Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 9Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 9Courtesy of Piperlime
- 15 Pretty Celeb Looks To Steal
- Beauty Secrets From A VS Supermodel
- 8 Unusual Beauty Tips You've Never Heard Of
- The 9 Hottest Nail Colors For Summer 2014
- 10 Beauty & Style Trends From South America
- Outrageous Nails: International Edition
- 13 Waterproof Beauty Products That Work
- 11 Cult Makeup & Hair Products From Asia
- 12 Ways You Apply Your Makeup Wrong
- This Season's Hottest Blonde Hair Colors
- 10 Essential Makeup Tips For Blondes
- 15 Most Iconic Blondes Of All Time
- Glo Tested: The Best Sunscreens for Summer
- 9 Short & Easy Celeb Haircuts To Steal Now
- 12 Beauty Secrets From a Top TV Host
- 13 Drugstore Beauty Buys the Experts Swear By
- 20 Life-Changing Ways To Use Bobby Pins
- 18 Next-Big-Thing Beauty Products
Camel-Lot1 of 9
Neutral-hued attire may be a big trend for fall, but camel’s timeless appeal means it’s always in style. By stocking up now on basics in this low-key palette, your closet will be filled with classics that you'll wear for years to come.
Blazer2 of 9
By Nicole Mann Novick
Corduroy and elbow patches add timeless appeal to this classic shape.
SHOP NOW: Current Elliott blazer, $295
Clutch3 of 9
Despite the low-key hue, a neutral envelope clutch still looks rich.
SHOP NOW: ROMYGOLD clutch, $350
Blouse4 of 9
Pair a prairie-style shirt with faded jeans and knee-high boots for a country-chic look.
SHOP NOW: Steven Alan shirt, $198
Trousers5 of 9
Neutral trousers are sophisticated enough for work or play.
SHOP NOW: Georgie trouser, $225
Scarf6 of 9
A natural scarf is a wardrobe basic, lending casual elegance to a leather jacket or floral dress.
SHOP NOW: Topshop scarf, $20
Coat7 of 9
A camel coat is not just this season’s must-have item, it’s a classic investment that you will be wearing for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Smythe coat, $795
Pencil Skirt8 of 9
A pencil skirt exudes glamour whether paired with a conservative blazer for day or strappy, sky-high sandals at night.
SHOP NOW: Chloé skirt, $490
Boots9 of 9
Light brown boots are a closet staple, as this toned-down shade can be paired with anything.
SHOP NOW: Via Spiga boot, $400
- How to train your brain to be more optimistic
- The nail-polish color for your zodiac sign
- New fragrance helps you smell like Pharrell
- 10 everyday objects turned into art
- Best Celebrity Bangs in History
- 13 things women do better than men
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession