Can You Guess These Models' Famous Parents?
- Next1 of 28Kevin Mazur/Billboard Awards 2014/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 28Paul Zimmerman/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 28Rachel Murray/Getty Images for Teen Vogue
- Previous Next4 of 28Kevin Mazur/Billboard Awards 2014/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 28Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 28Fred Duval/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 28Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 28Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 28Aaron Harris/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 28Michael Stewart/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 28Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images for BET's Rip The Runway
- Previous Next12 of 28Jesse Grant/Getty Images for IMG
- Previous Next13 of 28Andrew Toth/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 28Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next15 of 28Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
- Previous Next16 of 28Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images For Tribeca Film Festival
- Previous Next17 of 28Nick Harvey/WireImage
- Previous Next18 of 28Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 28Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Vladimir Restoin Roitfeld Gallery
- Previous Next20 of 28Eamonn McCormack/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 28Taylor Hill/FilmMagic
- Previous Next22 of 28Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Make-A-Wish Metro New York
- Previous Next23 of 28Joe Scarnici/Getty Images for Summit Entertainment
- Previous Next24 of 28Michael Buckner/WireImage
- Previous Next25 of 28Janette Pellegrini/Getty Images for Women's Health
- Previous Next26 of 28Weir Photos / Splash News
- Previous Next27 of 28David M. Benett/Getty Images for Topshop Unique
- Previous Next28 of 28Gary Gershoff/WireImage
- Can You Guess These Models' Famous Parents?Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
A Star Is Born1 of 28
By Natasha Burton
For every famous face discovered at her summer job or on a random street corner, there's another who got into the modeling biz because of dear old mom and dad—or, rather, because of who mom and dad are. Check out these fashionable gals (and guys!), and then see if you can guess their famous parents.
It Takes Two2 of 28
Peter, along with his brother, recently posed with their famous model mom for Harper's Bazaar, signaling a potential career path for both boys.
Search: What does dad do?
Find: See photos of the family
Daddy's Girl3 of 28
Plus-size model Hayley, who's posed for Torrid and walked the runway for London's Plus Size Fashion Weekend, likely gets her love for the spotlight from her actor-singer dad.
Search: Does she have siblings?
Find: Does she act?
Nice Genes4 of 28
Budding star Kylie has modeled for Sears and Hello Kitty, among other brands, and launched a clothing line for PacSun with her equally talented sister.
Search: Her famous half-sisters
Family Ties5 of 28
Ireland, the daughter of two actors, has been reportedly signed by two leading modeling agencies, IMG Models and Two Management.
Search: See photos of all of them
Find: See pics of her baby sis
Strike a Pose6 of 28
Romeo, the son of a fashion icon and already legendary athlete, starred in a campaign for Burberry at just 11 years old.
Close-Up Ready7 of 28
Sasha scored a gig for Nicole Richie's line as the face of a recent campaign.
Search: See photos of them together
Face Time8 of 28
Patrick's famous name may have earned him a contract with Hudson Jeans, for which he appeared on a huge billboard in the middle of Los Angeles.
Acting Out9 of 28
The daughter of a renowned musician, Eve has posed for editorials in Vanity Fair and Flaunt, and also has a budding acting career.
What's in a Name?10 of 28
Vogue and Harper's Bazaar have featured Lydia, who's also lent her modeling talents to brands like Louis Vuitton and DKNY.
Search: Check out photos of the family
Industry Insider11 of 28
Bria, daughter of a famous actor, has modeled for Dark and Lovely hair products and Maxim.
Star Power12 of 28
A lingerie model for Ultimo, Ruby could be on her way to becoming as famous as her musician dad.
Family Swagger13 of 28
Georgia might have been born into a famous family, but her talent allowed her to walk in shows for Marc Jacobs, Fendi, Alexander Wang and Miu Miu, as well as secure a cosmetics contract with Rimmel.
Tween Queen14 of 28
Making her modeling debut at L.A. Fashion Week's White Trash Beautiful show in 2010 — for a line her dad collaborated on — Ava made her parents proud.
Mini Model15 of 28
The face of Versace's kids' line, Kaia seems to have inherited her mom's posing skills.
Search: See photos of the whole family
Distinct Dynasty16 of 28
Riley has lent her famous face to Aussie brand Bonds' lingerie, Dolce & Gabbana and Victoria’s Secret.
Catwalk Commander17 of 28
Handpicked by Karl Lagerfeld to walk for Chanel, Daisy has since appeared in campaigns for Marc by Marc Jacobs, Mango and DKNY.
Search: See photos of her and her dad
Big Name18 of 28
Famous plus-size model Mia launched her own clothing line, Revolution 1228, in February 2009.
Next Generation19 of 28
Her mother's gift may be music, but Tali's talents lie in fashion—modeling for Karen Millen, Desigual, Club Monaco and Burberry.
Hair Apparent20 of 28
Amber's locks landed her a contract with Pantene, and she's also worked with clothing brands like Moschino and River Island.
Fame Time21 of 28
After signing with IMG Models in 2006 and modeling for Mango's jeans line, Dakota may surpass her actor parents when it comes to celebrity status—she recently landed the lead role in a highly anticipated movie.
Classy Lady22 of 28
Elegance runs in this family: Elettra inherited her mother's grace, modeling for Bill Blass and Ferragamo, and landing a spokesmodel contract with Lancôme.
Good Scents23 of 28
Zoe has been the face of two perfumes for Vera Wang, among securing other high-profile gigs.
Family Business24 of 28
Crowned Miss Golden Globe 2012, Rainey aspires to follow her parents' example.
Rocking It25 of 28
Alexandra, daughter of a famous musician, has cleaned up career-wise, landing modeling gigs with Vogue, British Glamour, American Glamour, Italian Glamour, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar and even French Playboy.
Sing Along26 of 28
A musician like her father, Coco has also modeled for ASOS and Burberry.
Remember Me?27 of 28
As the face of Levi's, Diesel and Agent Provocateur, Pixie, socialite daughter of a rock musician, has become a well-known model.
Name Game28 of 28
Part of the next generation of a highly recognized family, Dree has made a name for herself through campaigns for Gucci, Ferragamo, H&M, Chanel and more.