Which Colleges Did These Top Models Attend?
- Next1 of 15Stephen Lovekin/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 15Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 15Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 15Jennifer Graylock/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 15Tommaso Boddi/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 15Craig Barritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 15Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 15Stephen Lovekin/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 15Theo Wargo/WireImage for AnOther Magazine
- Previous Next10 of 15Bruce Glikas/FilmMagic
- Previous Next11 of 15Dave J Hogan/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 15Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 15JOERG CARSTENSEN/AFP/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 15Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage for Glamour Magazine
- Previous Next15 of 15Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Which Colleges Did These Top Models Attend?10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Alma Model1 of 15
By Natasha Burton
Though models are sometimes stereotyped as gorgeous women with very little between the ears, many strutted to college classes before walking the runway. (And some went back to school after their careers kicked off.) In honor of back-to-school season, here are 14 famously beautiful women who've also got killer smarts.
Tyra Banks2 of 15
Banks completed a management program at an Ivy League school—and even gave one season of America's Next Top Model a college theme as homage to her continued education.
Search: Check out her red carpet looks
Christy Turlington3 of 15
Talk about beauty and brains: This supermodel went back to school to get her B.A. and her master's at two fine New York City institutions.
Rebecca Romijn4 of 15
Before this model and actress began her career, she embarked on a musical major at a California university famous for its avant-garde school mascot.
Search: See her with her actor hubby
Brooke Shields5 of 15
After gracing the cover of the world's top fashion magazines, this model took a break from her career to attend an Ivy League school, where she completed a degree in French literature. Merveilleux!
Search: See photos of her family
Lily Cole6 of 15
Shattering the ditzy model stereotype, this model graduated at the top of her class from an elite Cambridge school.
Cindy Crawford7 of 15
This model might have been wearing a lab coat instead of couture had she completed her math-and-science-based major at a top Illinois university.
Iman8 of 15
Don't be surprised if this woman runs for office someday—she could decide to go back to the career path she began at a Kenyan college.
Search: What did she study?
Sasha Pivovarova9 of 15
Those who know what this model studied in college weren't surprised to learn that she is reportedly collaborating with Miuccia Prada to put out a book of her own artwork.
Search: Check out her runway looks
Vanessa Williams10 of 15
To pursue a career in modeling, this actress ended her college career in her sophomore year. But 25 years later, the institution awarded Williams an honorary degree for her achievements in print and TV.
Search: Watch her classic music videos
Aishwarya Rai11 of 15
This former model was discovered while in college in India: Photos snapped by her English professor ended up launching her career.
Search: What was she planning to study?
Joy Bryant12 of 15
Even though she'd earned a full academic scholarship to an Ivy League school, this student gave up her education to become a Victoria's Secret model.
Carla Bruni13 of 15
Before she was a face for Guess jeans and became one of the highest paid models of the '90s worldwide, Bruni studied at a prestigious French school.
Lauren Hutton14 of 15
Hutton worked at a bar and attended a New Orleans university before she was discovered and transformed from poor college student into an international icon.
Search: Check out her modeling pics
Cameron Russell15 of 15
This American model, who recently gave a memorable TED Talk about modeling and beauty, is as well-studied as she is eloquent. She graduated from an Ivy League school with a double major in economics and political science.
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession