- Next1 of 7Jason Kempin/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 7Peter Kramer/Getty
- Previous Next3 of 7Michael Tran/Getty
- Previous Next4 of 7RD/Leon/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 7Peter Kramer/Getty
- Previous Next6 of 7CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 7Andrew H. Walker/Getty
- Catwalk ClassicsCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Supermodels with Timeless Style1 of 7
Michael Kors recently announced that he will no longer hire models younger than 16 (believe it or not, 13-year-olds often walk the runway!), which makes us miss the models we grew up with. Click through to see how chic they still are.
Elle MacPherson2 of 7
One look at this photo and it’s plain to see that Elle “The Body” Macpherson still has quite the enviable one. And dress. And hair. And smile. And, well, everything.
Stephanie Seymour3 of 7
Stephanie Seymour stole our hearts when she rode down the Strip on the back of Axl Rose's motorcycle. She's definitely done a style 180 since the naughty '90s, learning how to show off her perfect figure in more ladylike attire.
Lauren Hutton4 of 7
At 29, she was the highest paid model in history, and Lauren Hutton is still booking jobs for everyone from J.Crew to Ralph Lauren with her timeless classic style. And, of course, that fabulous gap in her teeth we’re happy she never “fixed."
Iman5 of 7
The Somalian-born wife of glam rocker David Bowie was deemed by Yves Saint Laurent to be his “dream woman.” No arguments here. Every time she works a red carpet, Iman is a vision of refined elegance. And, seriously, does she ever age?
Claudia Schiffer6 of 7
We first did a double-take at Claudia Schiffer's va-va-voom, Bardot-inspired ads for Guess. And we’ve enjoyed every minute of watching her style evolve into a sort of sexy, buttoned-up chic perfectly suited to a mother of two (soon to be three).
Christy Turlington7 of 7
Christy is basically living our dream life. She still graces magazine covers, runs multiple businesses, practices yoga, and raises two kids — all while looking effortlessly beautiful as Ed Burns escorts her down red carpets.