- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 9PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Sylvia Linares/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 9Anna Carnochan/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 9Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com
- Celebrity Close-UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro Card_Celeb_v011 of 9
Helena Christensen2 of 9
Helena Christensen pairs red and pink for an unexpected, yet totally right, combination. Bright colors like these look so good with a tan.
SHOP NOW: Red Blouse, $98
Jessica Alba3 of 9
Sporting an oversize button down, rolled jean shorts and neon gladiator sandals, Jessica Alba looks completely cool as she strolls the streets of Paris with her daughter in her arms.
SHOP NOW: Bright Sandals, $49
Alessandra Ambrosio4 of 9
Model Alessandra Ambrosio chills out in a long, off the shoulder maxi dress with a fun print — aka one of summer’s must-have styles. With such a pretty dress, all you need are simple accessories like flat sandals and sunglasses.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi Dress, $90
Rachel Roy5 of 9
Designer Rachel Roy’s printed jacket is the perfect finishing touch over her simple silk blouse and shorts. Try adding one piece with a major print to your outfit and keep the rest low-key.
SHOP NOW: Long Printed Cardigan, $86
Dree Hemingway6 of 9
Model Dree Hemingway chose refined jersey separates for her turn on the carpet. We love her monochromatic look, and the fitted tee and carefully draped skirt lend style credo to an otherwise ordinary fabric.
Sienna Miller7 of 9
Sienna Miller shows us the casual cool look that she’s famous for, pairing high-waisted shorts with a cropped tee and strappy sandals. If you’re too shy to try a cropped top on its own, layer it over a longer tank for a smoother silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Cropped T-Shirt, $42
Julianne Moore8 of 9
Julianne Moore looks simply stunning in a blue dress that perfectly complements her pale skin and red hair. Once you figure out which colors suit you best, stick with them!
SHOP NOW: Colorful Day Dresses
Diane Kruger9 of 9
We have a major girl crush on Diane Kruger, and her style always blows us away, even when she dresses down for a casual dinner date. The mix of masculine oxford shoes and crew neck sweater with a feminine floral skirt is a match made in style heaven. Anchored by the shoes, this is also a look that will still be cool in the fall — just add tights.
SHOP NOW: Oxford Shoe, $80
- How to look effortlessly hot at the gym
- The 14 Best Couples' Halloween Costumes
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- The Best Guest Beds Under $999
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- The 22 Most Bizarre Names For Wall Paints
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession