Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Donna Ward/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close Up10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Sofia Vergara1 of 9
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Sofia Vergara looks like she’s enjoying the scenery in Ischia, Italy (how could she not?). We’re enjoying her floor length ruffled sun dress.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Maxi Dress, $342
Christina Ricci2 of 9
Christina Ricci stepped out in this body conscious LBD with confidence — she knows that a below-the-knee length is the most flattering. And that push-up bustier certainly does wonders for her décolletage.
SHOP NOW: Body Conscious Black Dress, $124
Venus Williams3 of 9
Tennis star Venus Williams beats the heat in a classic navy and white ensemble. A pair of tapered pants is a smart buy right now as they’ll serve you well in the last sweltering months of summer and continue to work for fall’s cooler weather.
SHOP NOW: Tapered Pants, $235
Kristen Bell4 of 9
Kristen Bell looks sweet in this watercolor print dress with a flirty pleated skirt. She keeps her accessories relatively simple, and we are swooning for those chunky nude platforms.
SHOP NOW: Platform Sandals, $195
Ellen Page5 of 9
Ellen Page looks like quite the Hollywood starlet in this green dress with cut-outs. This shade is flattering on most skin types but if you don’t want to go all-out, try a green top over a neutral bottom.
SHOP NOW: Green Blouse, $203
Kyra Sedgwick6 of 9
Kyra Sedgwick made an appearance in NYC in this stunning paneled dress. We can’t imagine these dramatic shoulders for every day but try something a bit avant-garde for a special occasion and watch the compliments roll in.
SHOP NOW: Puff Shoulder Top, $230
Sanaa Lathan7 of 9
Actress Sanaa Lathan struts her stuff in a dance-inspired look. We love a choppy uneven hem — if the top of the dress is very simple it makes for a very elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Asymmetrical Hem Dress, $379
Lauren Conrad8 of 9
Making one last appearance for The Hills, Lauren Conrad poses in a sequin-embellished mini dress. An all-over sequin look is not for the timid; for a subtler look with a little sparkle, try a top with sequin trim.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Detailed Top, $25
Marion Cotillard9 of 9
Marion Cotillard continues her flawless tour of red carpets everywhere while promoting Inception. This shimmering navy gown is no exception (trust us about the below-the-knee length).
SHOP NOW: Navy Dress, $108
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession