Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Steven Henry/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Kevin Winter/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close Up10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Daniella Alonso1 of 9
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Soap star Daniella Alonso works a sleek look in cropped black pants and a sheer white blouse. Grab a pair of tailored pants like these — you'll wear them now and all through fall.
SHOP NOW: Cropped Trousers, $78
Busy Philipps2 of 9
Try a printed look like Busy Philipp's brightly patterned dress. Those colors sure look nice with a tan, don't they?
SHOP NOW: Printed Dress, $80
Ashley Greene3 of 9
Ashley Greene's white sundress is one last nod to summer. In fact, shopping for a sundress now is a pretty smart idea — they're almost all on sale!
SHOP NOW: Sundresses starting at $23
Hilary Rhoda4 of 9
Model Hilary Rhoda may be dressed for a hot summer day, but her color choice says she's ready for fall fashion. We suggest you add some bold, rich colors like forest green, navy and orange into your wardrobe now, too.
SHOP NOW: Fall Blouse, $265
Jaime King5 of 9
Jaime King stepped out in a curve hugging leather LBD. If the dress is too daring for you, try a leather pencil skirt to accent your figure in the same sexy way.
SHOP NOW: Leather Skirt, $118
Jayma Mays6 of 9
Glee star Jayma Mays mixes a preppy plaid shirt with a body-conscious mini and gold sandals that make her legs look long and lean. We love when an actress embraces her personal style (we totally believe she'd wear this without the endorsement of a stylist) and we always love a redhead in green.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $98
Kate Walsh7 of 9
Kate Walsh knows the subtle power of a good neutral, and yes we're including white in that color family. Here's another tip: Don't underestimate the versatility of a white blazer, especially in transitional months like August and March.
SHOP NOW: White Blazer, $120
Sofia Vergara8 of 9
Sometimes (well, pretty much all the time) a simple sheath dress is all you need for a night out. Sofia Vergara works the most universally flattering length — that's just below the knee.
SHOP NOW: Shift Dress, $130
Hillary Clinton9 of 9
Last weekend, our Secretary of State was simply the mother of the bride, and for the rehearsal dinner Hillary donned a dramatic green gown and stunning jewels. This ensemble, a welcome departure from her usual pantsuit-and-pearls look, is definitely our favorite of the week.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession