Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 10Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 10RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next3 of 10PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 10Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 10Jason Merritt/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 10PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Splash News
- Previous Next8 of 10Matthew Peyton/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 10PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next10 of 10Giovanni/Splash News
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Shaun Robinson1 of 10
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Shaun Robinson posed in an iris-hued mini dress that showed off her body and complemented her skin tone perfectly. A monochromatic, body-conscious style will always be a winning look.
SHOP NOW: Colorful Mini Dress, $275
Kristen Bell2 of 10
Kristen Bell also knows the power of a strong color. This sheer dress features a feminine peplum layer over a more body-conscious sheath for a look that’s flattering and fashion forward.
SHOP NOW: Peplum Dress, $158
Kim Kardashian3 of 10
It’s still hot in Los Angeles but Kim Kardashian stepped out in a chic layered look that included a fur-trimmed vest. What we love most about this outfit is the oversize white shirt — perfect over a pair of skinny black pants.
SHOP NOW: Boyfriend Shirt, $125
Julia Roberts4 of 10
Julia Roberts looked polished and sophisticated in a blazer, shorts and strappy satin sandals. The structured blazer is a key piece for fall that can be worn over everything from jeans to a cocktail dress.
SHOP NOW: Structured Blazer, $119
Jayma Mays5 of 10
Jayma Mays impressed us again in a cheery yellow dress that’s a great match with her fair complexion. Yellow is not for everyone but it’s worth trying on a few shades on your next shopping trip to find one that works for you.
SHOP NOW: Yellow Top, $29
January Jones6 of 10
January Jones is the anti-Betty Draper in skinny cropped jeans and a plaid button down. Her top is a fall must-have — trust us, you’ll live in a comfy plaid style like this.
SHOP NOW: Plaid Shirt, $78
Gwyneth Paltrow7 of 10
Gwyneth Paltrow beats the heat in a loose tank top, slouchy pants and chic zipper-front flats. We love everything about this outfit and if you do too, try a pair of these trendy pants. Wear them now with a tank and sandals like Gwyneth and add a fitted leather jacket and heels as the seasons change.
SHOP NOW: Slouchy Pants, $118
Sarah Jessica Parker & Donna Karan8 of 10
Ah jersey, a fabric we love for so many reasons. Both SJP and Donna Karan look casually glam and absolutely comfortable in jersey separates … that happen to be one of la Donna’s signature looks.
SHOP NOW: Jersey Dress, $125
Gwen Stefani9 of 10
Gwen and Gavin make such a good-looking couple. We adore her retro polka dot dress and flapper-esque feather bag. From the '20s to the '60s, there’s a huge fashion flashback happening for fall, so grab a vintage-inspired accessory to try out one of these trends.
Eva Longoria10 of 10
Eva Longoria’s striped mini dress is the perfect piece for right now. Wear it with bare legs and sandals like Eva does here, and come fall try some opaque tights, boots and a blazer for a more pulled-together look.
SHOP NOW: Striped Mini Dress, $55