- Next1 of 8Jackson Lee/Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 8Florian Seefried/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 8Amanda Leddy/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 8Danny Martindale/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 8Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 8Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 8Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next8 of 8Jun Sato/WireImage
Jennifer Aniston1 of 8
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Jennifer Aniston stepped out in a vibrant blue shirt dress with a great sash belt. This length and the shiny fabric may not work for every day, but a shirt dress is a great buy for fall.
SHOP NOW: Shirt Dress, $50
Angelina Jolie2 of 8
Seems like this is the color of the moment, as Angelina Jolie also chose it for an appearance this week. Perhaps it's because it's flattering on most skin types. ...
SHOP NOW: Royal Blue Dress, $158
Rebecca Romijn3 of 8
Rebecca Romijn went to the other end of the color spectrum with this bright yellow look, which complements her blond locks and is well paired with turquoise earrings and a neutral bag and shoes. Yellow is a fun color to play around with — just find the right shade for you!
SHOP NOW: Yellow Dress, $395
Drew Barrymore4 of 8
Drew works the color block trend that's so hot right now. Speaking of work, this look could be totally office appropriate with a black cardigan and a closed toe shoe.
SHOP NOW: Color Block Dress, $259
Emma Thompson5 of 8
Emma Thompson's black dress looks simple at first, but its flattering neckline and sparkly texture make it special. Add an LBD like this to your wardrobe for special events.
SHOP NOW: Sequined Black Dress, $138
Maggie Gyllenhaal6 of 8
Maggie Gyllenhaal also chose a black dress this week, which shows off her fabulous figure thanks to its body conscious fit, length and one-shoulder style. This look works well for the younger, more fashion forward among us.
SHOP NOW: Body Conscious Black Dress, $245
Katrina Bowen7 of 8
Katrina Bowen keeps it casual with a short, summery dress in an abstract floral print. Don't shy away from pink — like yellow, you just need to find the right shade (but hot colors like fuchsia and magenta look good on everybody).
SHOP NOW: Pink Dress, $109
Julia Roberts8 of 8
We love when Julia Roberts gets dressed up for a premiere, and this dreamy watercolor print dress and wedge heel combo is perfect for her bohemian-meets-sophisticated personality. We'd love to add a print like this to our look, too.
SHOP NOW: Watercolor Print Scarf, $145
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Christian Louboutin for your nails
- How to Clean Your House in 10 Minutes
- 10 Things You Can Never Change About a Man
- 10 Tricks For Faking Bigger Eyes
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession