Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Jacopo Raule/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Nick Zonna/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 9Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Jada Pinkett Smith1 of 9
Check out our favorite stars at Fashion Week in Milan. — Glo.
At the Emilio Pucci show, Smith chose a bold all-red ensemble. While we don’t advocate a python fringe jacket, we do encourage you to make an entrance in a rich fall color.
SHOP NOW: Red Coat, $130
Taylor Swift2 of 9
At Roberto Cavalli’s show, Swift chose a relatively demure (compared to what was walking the runway) look: a ruffled blouse and tiered miniskirt with textured tights and moto-chic boots.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Blouse, $63
Claudia Schiffer3 of 9
We don’t think Schiffer ages at all, and we love that she is just as consistent in her fashion choices. This turtleneck dress-and-boots ensemble is stylish and age-appropriate.
SHOP NOW: Turtleneck Dress, $145
Rosario Dawson4 of 9
The actress found time for a bit of shopping while in the Italian fashion capital. Her casual-cool look would also be perfect for running errands or lunching with the girls.
SHOP NOW: Jersey Dress, $135
Megan Fox5 of 9
For her front-row appearance at Giorgio Armani, Fox wore a sophisticated suit jacket over a simple black dress. We have to admit, we do prefer this look to her usually more revealing red carpet outfits.
SHOP NOW: Fitted Blazer, $100
Rachel Bilson6 of 9
Also at Armani, Bilson chose a graphic dress-and-jacket combo, but we particularly love her accessories. That oversize satchel and lace-up boots are going on our shopping list for fall.
SHOP NOW: Lace-Up Boots, $175
Chanel Iman7 of 9
As a model, Iman looks stunning in almost everything. This look is no exception, but those lacey tights are definitely the most fabulous part of her outfit.
SHOP NOW: Textured Tights, $18
Heidi Klum8 of 9
Maybe not inspired by Seal’s closet but clearly taking a cue from fall’s masculine trend, Klum works a shrunken blazer with a patterned blouse and trousers for a “borrowed from the boys” look.
SHOP NOW: Men's Style Trousers, $44
Anna Piaggi9 of 9
Remember this unexpected style icon? The Italian fashion editor was attending shows and parties in Milan in another one of her unbeatable and totally eccentric outfits.
- The ultimate guide to freckled skin
- Decor inspiration from your favorite TV shows
- The only way to celebrate National Cat Day
- Never Say These Things About Your Ex
- Glo Challenge: Beauty Blogger Makeunder
- What men really think of 10 fall trends
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession