Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 12Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 12Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 12Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 12Richard Bord/ WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 12Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 12Eric Ryan/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 12Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 12Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Janet Jackson1 of 12
Check out our favorite looks from Paris Fashion Week. — Glo
Janet Jackson makes few appearances these days, so it’s nice to see her looking low-key in this sophisticated belted jacket and wide leg pants combo.
SHOP NOW: Wide Leg Pants, $30
Anja Rubik2 of 12
Model Anja Rubik wore a floor-length Chloé dress to the house’s runway show, and this delicious pumpkin color would look just as great in a cozy knit sweater or scarf.
SHOP NOW: Orange Sweater, $125
Salma Hayek3 of 12
At Stella McCartney’s show, Salma Hayek radiated elegance in a belted navy dress, over-the-knee-boots and a silk turban. Leave the headgear to the pros, but add something navy to your wardrobe this season for an instant style upgrade.
SHOP NOW: Navy Dress, $120
Rachel Bilson4 of 12
Rachel Bilson rarely misses a style beat, and the look she chose for the Chanel show was no exception. Keep your lighter summer dresses handy, and pair them with more seasonal jackets and accessories to make them work now.
SHOP NOW: Leather Jacket, $60
Kate Moss5 of 12
Kate Moss frequently wears all black, but her leather pencil skirt would look just as good with a colorful T-shirt or blouse, depending on the occasion.
SHOP NOW: Leather Pencil Skirt, $59
Lou Doillon6 of 12
French style icon Lou Doillon pulled her simple outfit together with a fabulous statement coat, a must-have piece for fall.
SHOP NOW: Statement Coat, $198
Dita von Teese7 of 12
Dita von Teese’s look was dramatic-yet-ladylike at the John Galliano show. We love the rich fall color of her suit, but the takeaways here are her elegant T-strap heels that would look right at the office or for a night out on the town.
SHOP NOW: T-strap Heels, $70
Liv Tyler8 of 12
Liv Tyler was the picture of casual cool in a denim blazer with black opaque tights and shoes. Grab a few pairs of black tights now. Trust us, you’ll wear them all season long.
SHOP NOW: Opaque Black Tights, $13
Keira Knightley9 of 12
Also at Chanel, Keira Knightley chose a classic signature tweed look from the house, woven with metallic threads for extra shimmer. Not ready to blow your savings on French fashion? Look for a dress with some subtle shine in it to mimic this style more affordably.
SHOP NOW: Metallic Dress, $148
Courtney Love10 of 12
Courtney Love looked rather demure at the Chanel show, and we love her cream sheath dress and its simply chic bow belt.
SHOP NOW: Neutral Dress, $158
Dree Hemingway11 of 12
Dree Hemingway stepped out in a vibrant color-block ensemble with a fur-embellished vest. Not into the real thing? Try a faux fur style to stay warm and guilt-free this fall.
SHOP NOW: Faux Fur Vest, $98
Alexa Chung12 of 12
Alexa Chung looked effortlessly chic in a trench coat, navy sheath and classic neutral accessories. If you don’t already own a trench coat, now is the time to snap up this timeless item.
SHOP NOW: Classic Trench, $118