Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next2 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next3 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next4 of 10Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Frazer Harrison/Getty
- Previous Next6 of 10Indigo/Getty
- Previous Next7 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next8 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next9 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next10 of 10Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Celebrity Close Up10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Halle Berry1 of 10
Check out our favorite celeb looks of the week. — Glo
The actress chose a sparkling mini dress to show off her flawless body, and we love every inch of this look. If you’ve got it, flaunt it, right?
SHOP NOW: Sequin Dress, $185
Bryce Dallas Howard2 of 10
Bryce’s printed dress was part techno and part pastel, but the retro style bustier top and full skirt tied everything together for a fun party look.
SHOP NOW: Printed Bustier Top Dress, $138
Carey Mulligan3 of 10
The newly single leading lady kept it simple and chic in a draped burgundy sheath and peep toe pumps. The best revenge is looking great, isn’t it?
SHOP NOW: Draped Cocktail Dress, $110
Freida Pinto4 of 10
While promoting a new film, Frieda chose a classic LBD with sparkling crystal accents. Take note: This is how you shine at a holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Embellished Top, $120
Garcelle Beauvais5 of 10
Also on board with the embellished trend, Garcelle Beauvais struck a pose in a one-shouldered navy column dress. In this case, less is definitely more.
SHOP NOW: Beaded Evening Dress, $155
Kate Middleton6 of 10
The maybe-future royal attended a wedding with her princely beau, William, but it was Kate’s electric blue dress and feathered hat that deserved all the attention.
SHOP NOW: Blue Dress, $74
Heather Graham7 of 10
Looking awfully demure, the actress stepped out in a pale cream slip dress and silver sandals, with only her handbag and lips as major pops of color.
SHOP NOW: Cream Day Dress, $110
Hilary Swank8 of 10
Dressing to impress meant a bright-colored, one-shouldered and beaded mini dress for Hilary Swank. Paired with simple hair and shoes (plus perfect legs) she looks like a million bucks.
SHOP NOW: Little Red Dress, $100
Leighton Meester9 of 10
The Gossip Girl star tried a powder blue, frill-covered frock this week, and we approve of her updated ode to the flapper chic of the 1920s.
SHOP NOW: Twenties-Inspired Dress, $207
Mila Kunis10 of 10
Mila chose quite the sophisticated long black dress for a recent appearance. It may be simple, but this elegant silhouette speaks volumes when it comes to style.
SHOP NOW: Black Column Dress, $180
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession