Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next2 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next3 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next4 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next5 of 6StyleSpot
- Previous Next6 of 6Splash News
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Pop of Pink1 of 6
To glow or not to glow? That is the question. This week, we spotted stars in both electric brights and muted neutrals, courtesy of StyleSpot.
Demi Moore in hot pink Marchesa.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Demi Moore's Advice On Aging
Stay Afloat2 of 6
The ethereal lightness of Camilla Belle’s ivory YSL dress is anchored by her black velvet sash, dark sandals and onyx jewelry. Not to mention her utterly gorgeous dark hair and eyes.
Neon Bright3 of 6
From the neon pink silk to the serious shoulder pads, Jaime King's Paule Ka dress is definitely '80s inspired. She keeps her look modern, though, with neutral accessories.
Natural Woman4 of 6
Maggie Gyllenhaal is the queen of understated cool in this long, beige YSL slip dress: the perfect outfit for a sultry summer night. We love the concentrated pops of color on those cherry sandals and ruby lips.
Tangerine Dream5 of 6
Zoe Saldana positively glows in this vibrant Lanvin dress. Not an easy color to pull off, but she makes it work, thanks to her gorgeous complexion and well-chosen metallic accessories.
In The Mix6 of 6
Olivia Palermo is simply sweet in this satin-and-chiffon Topshop look. The stylish socialite knows that a mix of textures (plus contrasting black accents) will send her straight to the best-dressed list.