- Next1 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next2 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next3 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next4 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next5 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next6 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next7 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next8 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next9 of 10StyleSpot
- Previous Next10 of 10StyleSpot
- Celebrity Close-Up10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Good As Gold1 of 10
Celebs are stepping out in glittering metallic dresses that have more than enough wattage to capture the spotlight. Click through for some of our favorite metallic moments, courtesy of StyleSpot.
Here, Olivia Wilde in a golden Moschino piece.
Rainbow Bright2 of 10
Heidi Klum’s Emilio Pucci mini dress is a color and shape made for a supermodel. For a similar “real life” look, reach for a fun, print dress and flat sandals.
Shining Star3 of 10
Vanessa Hudgens’ short, sequin All Saints dress is totally age appropriate and perfectly paired with understated nude heels. We don’t know how long we’d last in that outfit, but she looks ready to dance all night long.
Twinkle, Twinkle4 of 10
America Ferrera looks bedazzling in this vintage Angelo Tarlazzi bubble dress, another fun shape of the moment. Her door-knocker earrings may be dramatic, but those simple black platforms keep her look grounded.
Golden Girl5 of 10
Kristen Bell could be in the running for America’s new sweetheart in this sparkling Stella McCartney dress. The shimmering sequins add a glow to her skin, and she keeps her accessories smart and simple with a pair of bronze satin heels.
Blue Belle6 of 10
Charlize Theron is a vision of '70s glam in this drapey Givenchy dress that works two major trends: metallics and ombre coloring. If you’re going for a similar knock-out look, remember to keep your accessories on the tame side.
Haute Flash7 of 10
Mary J. Blige is totally glam in this long, silver stunner. She knows that the flattering draping of this Alberto Makali dress highlights her curves and hides any problem areas.
Bright Young Thing8 of 10
Dakota Fanning’s sparkly Valentino with a nude mesh top makes for a perfect red carpet moment. You can imitate this look by toning it down a notch, and focusing your shimmer on top or bottom.
Shine On9 of 10
If anyone can pull off head-to-toe sequins and not look like a Vegas show girl, it’s Nicole Richie. We love the caftan silhouette of this Reem Acra gown, which is one of our favorite styles for summer.
Hi Ho, Silver10 of 10
Taylor Swift’s silver Collette Dinnigan dress is short, sweet and sassy enough for a young rock star. We especially love the beaded fringe hem. Try a flapper-style number for a similar look.
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession