Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next2 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next3 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next4 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next5 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next6 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next7 of 8StyleSpot
- Previous Next8 of 8StyleSpot
- Celebrity Close Up10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Frock Stars: This Week's Top Celeb Looks1 of 8
The Oscars may be over but there are still a million reasons to dress up every night in Tinseltown.
CLICK TO SHOP: The Best Looks Of The Week, Courtesy of StyleSpot.
Shop the Look: Jennifer Aniston2 of 8
Jennifer Aniston glowed in Donna Karan’s asymmetrical gown and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. Jen knows with a dress like that you need one sophisticated accessory, like this python print clutch.
BUY NOW: Sondra Roberts Bag, $30.
Shop the Look: Sarah Jessica Parker3 of 8
Sarah Jessica Parker arrived at a Bravo Media party ready to mingle with reality stars in a white blazer and lace mini dress by Stella McCartney, Charlotte Olympia pumps, a Halston Heritage bag and Fred Leighton jewelry.
Shop the Look: Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 8
Forget those rules about white. This affordable blazer from will look great from this spring right into the fall and stands out as a key piece in any look.
BUY NOW: Forever 21 Blazer, $35.
Shop the Look: Camilla Belle5 of 8
At the Third Annual Women In Film party, Camilla Belle looked stunning in this Jason Wu gold leaf-embellished dress, Casadei cream patent pumps and Cartier jewelry.
Shop the Look: Camilla Belle6 of 8
Camilla knows how to let a dramatic dress stand out by pairing it with neutral accessories like these cork soled platform pumps.
BUY NOW: Charles David Shoe, $134.95.
Shop the Look: Amber Valletta7 of 8
Amber Valletta pulled off this chic fringed confection by Vera Wang at a Vogue dinner. She paired her embellished mini with fashion-forward Christian Dior pumps, a quilted clutch by Chanel and a Broken English bracelet.
Shop the Look: Amber Valletta8 of 8
We love the vintage look of this cabochon bangle from Nicole Richie's House of Harlow line—a sophisticated and understated way to punch up your LBD. Remember, one statement piece is all you need.
BUY NOW: Gold Bangle, $150.
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 15 Most Unforgettable Celebrity Brows
- 9 Ways Your House Can Help You Stay Fit
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession