Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 6Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 6Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next3 of 6RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 6Courtesy of Charlotte Russe
- Previous Next5 of 6Steven Lewton/FilmMagic & Ethan Miller/Getty Images
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 6Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Shop the Look1 of 6
Zoe Saldana looks super cool in a ladylike jacket and jeans. What makes this Avatar star's outfit shine? Killer accessories — yes, that hot pink clutch.
CLICK TO SHOP: The 3 Best Accessories Looks Of The Week, Courtesy of StyleSpot.
Shop the Look2 of 6
Choosing an unexpected bag is the easiest way to reinvent an outfit. Give your workday uniform a quick pick-me-up by adding a colorful clutch. And prepare to hear compliments all the livelong day.
BUY NOW: Aldo Clutch, $30.
Shop the Look3 of 6
We're never surprised to see a hotel heiress named Hilton in a glitzy number on the red carpet. And while you may not be ready to go for allover sparkle like Nicky, it wouldn't be a bad idea to consider adding a little shimmer in the way of jewelry.
Shop the Look4 of 6
Why not consider the tough-chic vibe of an interlocking, blinged-out chain cuff? Paired with a slinky black dress or even jeans and a tee, this piece says you are cool without screaming for attention.
BUY NOW: Charlottte Russe Cuff, $8.50.
Shop the Look5 of 6
Why do Hollywood actresses look so good? More reasons than we can count. For starters, they have vast wardrobe options provided by stylists with insider tips. Katherine Heigl's trick here: metallic platform pumps that make her legs look endless.
Shop the Look6 of 6
Metallic accessories match everything and are a great choice for day or night, regardless of skin tone. Added bonus of this peep toe style? The platform, which makes the shoe more comfortable and adds height.
BUY NOW: Cole Haan Sandal, $178.