Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 11Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Ringo/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Anthony/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next6 of 11Castro/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 11Castro/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Julien Hekimian/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 11Dave M. Benett/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 11CAMERA PRESS/ Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 11Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close UpCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
STYLE_Intro_Celeb_v011 of 11
Jennifer Garner2 of 11
Jennifer Garner looks quite chic in a long camel coat, wide leg pants and nude platform sandals while on her way to a meeting. Try a neutral colored trench with long or short sleeves for a classic look.
SHOP NOW: Belted Trench Coat, $59
Kate Moss3 of 11
Kate Moss looks lovely in this one-shoulder simple sheath with pointy black heels. A little black dress is the go-to party look — lesson learned!
SHOP NOW: One-Shouldered Black Dress, $126
Kylie Minogue4 of 11
Kylie Minogue breezes out of a meeting in a fitted white shirt, cropped and loose khakis and a pair of nude strappy sandals. Bonus points for those ultra-chic oversize aviator frames.
SHOP NOW: Aviator Sunglasses, $60
Dakota Fanning5 of 11
Dakota Fanning looks fashionable and age appropriate in a loose tee, striped skirt and low motorcycle boots. Invest in a pair of low boots now; as you can see, they look great with summer clothes and will continue to work well with your fall wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Motorcycle Boots, $208
Julianne Moore6 of 11
Julianne Moore doesn’t need a red carpet to show off her natural flair for fashion. Here, she pairs a striped t-shirt with some skinny cargo pants and sandals for an effortlessly chic weekend look.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Cargo Pants, $60
Kim Kardashian7 of 11
Another day, another perfectly polished look for Kim Kardashian. Here, the reality TV star sports a striped jacket, silk shorts and platform heels for a look we’d wear out to lunch with the girls. In fact, that’s probably where she’s headed right now. …
SHOP NOW: Striped Jacket, $79
Jessica Alba8 of 11
Jessica Alba channels La Dolce Vita while at the Dior Couture show in Paris. Her feminine floral print chiffon dress and easy up-do create a romantic look that’s perfect for any summer soirée.
SHOP NOW: Strapless Floral Dress, $138
Gwyneth Paltrow9 of 11
Gwyneth makes it look easy to wear evening shorts, and that she pairs them with a white shirt and the pointiest of heels is spot-on. Try this trend for yourself, but please, this is a summer-only look so don’t forget to retire those satin tap pants come fall.
SHOP NOW: Evening Shorts, $54
Victoria Beckham10 of 11
Victoria Beckham manages to pull off this bow-print dress without looking too precious. For the rest of us, a blouse with a bow at the neck or a more abstract or humorous print is an equally feminine choice that’s not at all fussy.
SHOP NOW: Bow Print Top, $128
Marisa Berenson11 of 11
Marisa Berenson’s floral sheath is perfectly accessorized with a skinny belt and low-heeled shoes. Try a belt in the same color as the print on your dress (or cardigan or t-shirt) for a put-together, but not matchy-matchy, look.
SHOP NOW: Skinny Belts, from $25
- 10 beauty tips for getting photo-ready
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Throw a 1920s themed party this holiday season
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- 8 clever DIY ideas for your kitchen
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession