Celebrity Style: Cozy Knit Cardigans
- Next1 of 6Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next2 of 6Michael Simon/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next3 of 6Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 6Daniel Robertson/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next5 of 6Angela Weiss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 6Nicolas Briquet/Abaca/startraksphoto.com
- Celebrity Style: Cozy Knit CardigansCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
The Sweater Set1 of 6
A little bit Fair Isle, a little bit Aztec, these chunky knits are celebs' latest obsession. Here, Kristen Bell walks her dogs in a comfy NYDJ sweater.
Shop Girl2 of 6
Rather than schlep around the winter coat when shopping, take a style cue from Rachel Bilson, who stays snug in an Isabel Marant for H&M cardigan.
In Stitches3 of 6
Pairing an intricate geometric-print sweater with faded jeans and booties, Reese Witherspoon looks effortlessly stylish while running errands.
Fair Play4 of 6
Jennifer Morrison wears a Fair Isle-inspired fisherman's sweater by Isabel Marant.
Go Long5 of 6
Ashley Tisdale balances comfort and cool in this long Lucky Brand cardigan and black jeans.
On the Fringe6 of 6
An Isabel Marant for H&M cardigan (clearly, a popular choice) plus newsboy hat gives French actress Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey that certain je ne sais quoi.