Cheap And Chic
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 15Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 15Courtesy of Nicole Miller
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 15Courtesy of Trina Turk
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 15Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 15Courtesy of Charm & Chain
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 15Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 15Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 15Courtesy of Nicole Miller
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 15Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 15Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 15Courtesy of Carolee
- Cheap And Chic10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Intel_Cheap&Chic1 of 15intro Intel cheap and chic
Animal Instincts2 of 15
Lions, tigers and bears … don’t stop there. Animal motif jewelry lends a vintage feel to any look.
SHOP NOW: Elizabeth Cole ring, $150
Rock On3 of 15
Rough-cut gems meet heavy chain links for a truly edgy look.
SHOP NOW: Nicole Miller necklace, $110
Mod Squad4 of 15
These geometric rings add a modern and clean touch to any outfit. Try them stacked for a truly bold look.
SHOP NOW: Trina Turk rings, $75 each
Pile It On5 of 15
This season, style stars are wearing bangles in different textures and materials. We particularly love this mix of wood, gold and enamel.
SHOP NOW: Aldo bangles, $18
How Charming6 of 15
Like the colorful friendship bracelets you loved as a kid, this style comes complete with a peace sign charm.
SHOP NOW: Aurélie Biderman bracelet, $120
True Blue7 of 15
Blondes, brunettes and redheads will be pleased with the way these cobalt earrings pick up their natural highlights.
SHOP NOW: Jean Louis Blin earrings, $175
Pin One On8 of 15
The brooch is an often-overlooked accessory, but this smart sparkler adds some lightness to a jacket, scarf or sweater.
SHOP NOW: Sequin pin, $48
Gold Standard9 of 15
Sometimes all you really need is a heavy gold rope bracelet on your wrist. Try this style with a T-shirt and jeans or with your favorite LBD.
SHOP NOW: French Connection bracelet, $25
Good in Bead10 of 15
Long earrings elongate your neck, and this bold color combination would brighten up any look.
SHOP NOW: Nicole Miller earrings, $75
Nature-ally11 of 15
Bring the outside in with these brilliant leaf earrings.
SHOP NOW: Topshop earings, $25
Go Bold12 of 15
Oversize stones in rich autumnal colors look right with the season’s popular chunky knits.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs ring, $88
Mix Master13 of 15
They don’t call it a statement necklace for nothing. Check out this fabulous mix of pearls, gemstones and chains.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor necklace, $138
Mirror Image14 of 15
This futuristic cuff would mix well with any of the sleek styles that ruled the runways this season.
SHOP NOW: Topshop cuff, $25
Pearls of Wisdom15 of 15
A simple strand of pearls around your neck makes a classic statement.
SHOP NOW: Carolee choker, $50
- 7 Ways to Grow Out Your Bangs Gracefully
- Virgo's Personalized Astrological Guide
- New shopping service makes office-wear effortless
- The Ultimate Guide to Granny Chic
- Esquire: 14 Books Every Man Should Read
- 10 Style Rebels Who Changed Fashion
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession