14 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Next1 of 15Courtesy of ASOS; Parker
- Previous Next2 of 15Lord & Taylor
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of Alice + Olivia
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of eDressMe
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Erin Fetherston
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of Tadashi Shoji
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of Parker
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of Ann Taylor
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Dillard's
- Previous Next11 of 15Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 15Courtesy of David's Bridal
- Previous Next13 of 15Courtesy of After Five Fashion
- Previous Next14 of 15Courtesy of White by Vera Wang
- Previous Next15 of 15Courtesy of David's Bridal
- 14 Wedding Gowns For Under $50010 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
- 8 Celebs Wearing Dresses With Pockets
Holy Matrimony!1 of 15
By Mariel Goodson
Say yes to your dream wedding dress without dipping into your savings. Whether you're looking for a sleek, minimalist number or a romantic, princess-style dress, we found 14 stunning gowns all for under $500.
Silver Lining2 of 15
For a Roaring Twenties vibe, opt for Adrianna Papell's shimmery ivory gown. Cap sleeves and rows of silver sequins give this dress a distinctive Art Deco feel.
SHOP NOW: Adrianna Papell sequin cap-sleeved gown, $299, lordandtaylor.com
First Blush3 of 15
Alice + Olivia's slightly sheer ballerina-pink strapless dress is pretty without looking too precious. The back has criss-crossed straps and a keyhole opening so you'll look as graceful during the recessional as the processional.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia Francesca center-gathered strapless dress, $484, aliceandolivia.com
Curves Ahead4 of 15
JS Collection's hip-hugging silhouette gives way to a flouncy mermaid skirt trimmed with petals—great for twirling on the dance floor.
SHOP NOW: JS Collection strapless pleated soutache mermaid gown, $340, edressme.com
Garden Party5 of 15
The subtle floral pattern of this Erin by Erin Fetherston gown will fit right in at a rustic vineyard wedding. Plus, the strapless sweetheart neckline is flattering on everyone.
SHOP NOW: Erin by Erin Fetherston Hyacinth gown, $425, bhldn.com
Ready, Set, Go6 of 15
Looking for a more contemporary option? Clean lines and a swingy skirt make Rachel Pally's racer-back maxi a stylish choice for chic minimalist brides.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Pally Anya maxi dress, $255, shopbop.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
Mesh Around7 of 15
This Tadashi Shoji gown has both vintage and modern elements, combining a boatneck bodice to accentuate your waist and a draped mesh skirt and floor-grazing train for an extra romantic touch.
SHOP NOW: Tadashi Shoji rosette scallop tulle gown, $388, tadashishoji.com
Bead It8 of 15
Parker's glittering maxi dress is embellished with metallic sequins and beads, but its relaxed silhouette makes it perfect for a low-key alfresco affair.
SHOP NOW: Parker Lovey dress, $418, parkerny.com
Nice Stems9 of 15
Show off some leg in Ann Taylor's short and sweet knee-length dress covered in glittering pailettes. Added bonus? The dress is rigged with a built-in bustier to make sure everything stays in place.
SHOP NOW: Ann Taylor silk chiffon pailette strapless dress, $425, anntaylor.com
Princess Bride10 of 15
This frilly and feminine gown by Adrianna Papell is fit for a fairy-tale wedding, thanks to a ruched bodice, jewel-encrusted sash, and voluminous A-line skirt adorned with elaborate rosette swirls.
SHOP NOW: Adrianna Papell strapless rosette-skirt gown, $238, dillards.com
Take a Bow11 of 15
Say "I do" in Isaac Mizrahi's tea-length satin dress, a classic look that Audrey Hepburn would have certainly approved of.
SHOP NOW: Isaac Mizrahi New York faille satin fit & flare dress, $169, nordstrom.com
Lace Case12 of 15
Intricate details like lace and pearl beading usually cost a fortune, but this David's Bridal slim halter gown comes with head-to-toe threadwork—and a detachable chiffon train—for under $400.
SHOP NOW: David's Bridal Collection lace halter gown, $399, davidsbridal.com
Go Deep13 of 15
A plunging neckline and peekaboo illusion lace are paired with a flowing chiffon skirt, ensuring you reveal just the right amount of skin.
SHOP NOW: Aidan Mattox chiffon gown with lace illusion waist, $475, afterfivefashion.com
Layer Up14 of 15
Pleated organza layers and an oversize bow add to the femininity and romance of White by Vera Wang's gown. The dress is fitted through the bodice and hips, but the voluminous hem flares out for a dramatic look.
SHOP NOW: White by Vera Wang satin-faced organza gown, $450, davidsbridal.com
Tulle Time15 of 15
This empire-waist ballerina-inspired dress features a high-low hemline that adds even more volume and lets you show off your shoes.
SHOP NOW: David's Bridal tulle over chiffon high-low dress, $449, davidsbridal.com
ARE WE FRIENDS YET? Like Glo on Facebook
- 30 Books Every Woman Should Read by 30
- Hey, Stud! 8 Statement Earrings
- Doh! The MAC x The Simpsons collection is finally
- Bizarre beauty secrets from backstage
- 9 Must-Have Laundry Room Upgrades
- Signs You're a Social Media Narcissist
- Gotta Have It: Glo's Latest Obsession