Checklist: Date Night
- NextWant It!1 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next2 of 9Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous Next3 of 9Courtesy of Loeffler Randall
- Previous Next4 of 9Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous Next5 of 9Courtesy of Shanghai Tang
- Previous Next6 of 9Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous Next7 of 9Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous Next8 of 9Courtesy of Lulu Frost
- Previous Next9 of 9Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Checklist: Date NightCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 9 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Romantic Spring Looks Step Out on the Town1 of 9
It's finally warm enough to leave the house without 14 layers, so we're dying to test-drive spring's prettiest looks on our next date night. Fresh florals, strappy sandals, and a hint of shimmer strike the perfect flirty chord. —Glo
The Dress2 of 9
We love the playful floral print of this dress and would pair it with a cardigan and flats for day.
American Eagle Floral Print Dress, $39.50.
The Shoe3 of 9
These sandals have a surprisingly sexy retro heel shape and are forgivingly low enough so you can dance 'till dawn.
The Shoe4 of 9
The slate blue shade of this strappy sandal is neutral enough to pair with almost anything. The criss-cross shape is the silhouette for spring and should be in every woman's closet.
The Bag5 of 9
This metallic clutch is feminine, yet big enough to hold everything you need. The best part about silver accessories? They work with everything.
The Bag6 of 9
This woven straw bag offers a unique take on the floral trend, embellished with pretty patent rosettes. This unexpected mix of materials makes it an easy accessory to dress up or down.
The Jewels7 of 9
Try out the season's fringe trend without the fear of looking too '70s. Cuffs and wrap bracelets should be worn with bare arms; his eye will be drawn all the way from your wrist to your smile.
The Jewels8 of 9
A simple gold earring is a wardrobe staple. The vertical length of this golden pair instantly elongates your neck.
Fringe Earrings, $80, available through the Lulu Frost Studio, 212-965-0075
The Jewels9 of 9
Sweet little buds complement any hair style and add subtle polish when worn with a vivid floral dress.