Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of PJ Salvage
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of La Garconne
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of PJ Salvage
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Equipment
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of Sleepy Jones
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyondCeleb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- 10 Secrets Every Woman Needs to Know Before Online
- Unrealistic Expectations Set By Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Revolutionary Fashion Brands to Shop Now
- 8 Most Flattering Colors for Blondes
- 10 Best Street Style Outfits From Brazil
- World Cup Kicks Off a Fashion Trend
- Easy Ways To Instantly Look More Fashionable
- The Best Of Cannes Street Style 2014
- 12 Stylish Alternatives To Wearing Jeans
- Fitness Clothes You Can Wear Outside the Gym
- Shop 11 Stylish Brands That Give Back
- Elle Cover: Anna Kendrick On Her Sex Appeal
- 10 Perfect Wedding Guest Outfits Under $100
- 10 Ways To Wear Orthotic-Friendly Shoes
- 10 Summer Trends In Plus-Size Clothing
- Elle Cover: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Brad
- Where are these top models now?
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Your Engagement Photos
Sleeping Beauties1 of 12
By Nicole Mann Novick
Forget sweats for evenings at home. These days, sleepwear has gone high style. Whether you're looking for a trendy romper, a subtly sexy nightshirt or an elegant nightgown, we've found ten PJs that are a dream come true.
Go Long2 of 12
A masculine nightshirt is sexy and sleek. The longer silhouette keeps things comfy.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew nightshirt, $68
Get Shorty3 of 12
Styled like traditional men’s PJs, this set keeps you cool by trading pants for short shorts.
Fine Prints4 of 12
These retro paisley pajamas are tailored with thoughtful piping details. The soft fabric and drawstring bottoms keep the high-design set low-key.
Dream Weaver5 of 12
The soft silk of this romper ensures a good night's sleep, while beautiful lace detailing makes it pretty enough to wear as a camisole under a sleek suit.
SHOP NOW: La Fee Verte, $140
Go With the Flow6 of 12
This night gown's ultra-soft georgette fabric keeps things airy and cool on warm summer nights.
SHOP NOW: Donna Karan nightdress, $204
Play Date7 of 12
This designer playsuit is so pretty and chic you’ll look forward to going to bed early.
SHOP NOW: Stella McCartney playsuit, $445
Romper Room8 of 12
This ikat romper is so eye-catching and cool you can grab a cardigan and stash your cash in the side pockets for a morning coffee run.
SHOP NOW: P.J. Salvage Romper, $55
Petal Pushers9 of 12
Oversize pajamas are eternally chic. We'd even pair the wide-legged pants with a plain tee and sandals for Sunday brunch.
SHOP NOW: Equipment pajamas, $448
Night Light10 of 12
Made of comfy jersey fabric, this pajama set is soft and sweet—perfect for curling up with an ice coffee and the paper on a hot summer morning.
SHOP NOW: Eberjey pajama set, $110
Material Girl11 of 12
This cotton-embroidered romper is both lightweight and decadent.
SHOP NOW: Zinke Romper, $128
Dolled Up12 of 12
This soft poplin baby doll dress does double duty as both a poolside cover-up and a cheeky nightie.
SHOP NOW: Sleepy Jones, $124